lectures on the last day of class...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
why the fuck do teachers give lectures on the last day of class?

and why do people ask..."ARE WE GOING TO BE TESTED ON THIS?" :dead:

everyone already turned in their finals and projects and this teacher still yappin...

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
regression analysis..so yep.

i didnt have a project in my first stats class through. it was a midterm and a final exam. done deal.

this class..when am i ever going to use this? honestly. i did all the work but i've been trying to find the point in the course since the first week.

~k.

Dec 2, 2006
regression analysis..so yep.

i didnt have a project in my first stats class through. it was a midterm and a final exam. done deal.

this class..when am i ever going to use this? honestly. i did all the work but i've been trying to find the point in the course since the first week.

~k.

i hear you. it's part of getting that little piece of paper that qualifies you for whatever career and or degree you are pursuing. congratulations though.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My sociology professor held two classes after the final exam. I was meaning to go to them too but I slept in. We were watching this pretty good movie called "Men with guns" ... He had one more class scheduled after we finished it.

Apr 25, 2002
i woulda bouced i only go to lke 70% of my classes and still do good on tests and shit

then im on some asher roth type shit on the weekend no homo

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm in my last class of my life after a good 21 years of schooling. Some Slovak bitch brought both of her daughters to class. I'd leave in a minute if it weren't for this fucking mandatory attendance policy.