LeBron James wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
my point is that people don't criticize them for teaming up together like that, while they criticize the Heat for doing it. you can sit there and say you feel their legacy took a hit or whatever, but at the end of the day they don't take anywhere near the same level of criticism as Miami took and continues to take if you can't see that you are blind.
why did the eagles get shit thrown their way by the media and fans all season long last year?? because they were the self pro claimed "dream team". So "fans of the game", the media, and NFL alumni wanted to see them fail because it's disrespectful to the game. Let the media name you the "dream team" don't do it yourself especially when you haven't won shit! Same goes for the heat there was no need for the not 1.. not 2.. not 3.. bullshit. The media was already saying that team was going to beat the bulls regular season record, Lebrick should've let the media and fans do the talking.

Apr 13, 2003
well i think the main reason he is largely disliked and considered less respectable is because he's taking a shortcut to winning a championship (which is pretty gay), by leaving his team (the cleveland cavaliers) and joining dwyane wade's team (the miami heat)..........whereas someone like michael jordan (whom he was compared to upon entering the league), despite struggles early in his career, continued to work hard and maintained focus. unlike lebron with cleveland, mj remained loyal to the chicago bulls, which resulted in a dynasty (consisting of two threepeats) in the 1990s.
^^^^ breh. When will u realize that there is no loyalty in sports. Were the colts loyal to Payton manning when they cut his ass? Were the 9ers loyal to joe montana when they cut his ass and sent him to the chiefs? Hell no. So u would have been ok with Lebron staying in cleveland even without the nessesary talent to win a title? Michael Jordan couldn't leave if he wanted to. He had something like a 15 yr contract. I don't understand how people can be upset at Lebron. He honored all 7 yrs of his contract. He didn't opt out. A contract is a contract. Once it is exhausted a player or coach has options. I'm still waiting for people to name the great players Lebron had with him in Cleveland. Don't say Mo Williams, don't say shaq at 37 yrs old, don't say Larry Hughs, jemario Moon, Big Z, Antawn Jamison at 35 yrs old, JJ hickson.lol. cmon man. I would have wanted 2 bounce too. And Lebron is the leader of the heat now. Who averaged more points,rebs, steals and assists Lebron or D Wade? Lebron did. How many games did Lebron miss? 0 . D wade missed 13 or 14 games and the heat only lost 1.

I don't get why people say that he tok a shortcut. The heat still had to go out there and perform and win this season. The point is, and I keep tellin y'all. All championship teams need at least 3 stars to win. Tell me 3 stars that Lebron had in Leveland. Ill wait

Jan 12, 2006
^^^^ breh. When will u realize that there is no loyalty in sports. Were the colts loyal to Payton manning when they cut his ass? Were the 9ers loyal to joe montana when they cut his ass and sent him to the chiefs? Hell no. So u would have been ok with Lebron staying in cleveland even without the nessesary talent to win a title? Michael Jordan couldn't leave if he wanted to. He had something like a 15 yr contract. I don't understand how people can be upset at Lebron. He honored all 7 yrs of his contract. He didn't opt out. A contract is a contract. Once it is exhausted a player or coach has options. I'm still waiting for people to name the great players Lebron had with him in Cleveland. Don't say Mo Williams, don't say shaq at 37 yrs old, don't say Larry Hughs, jemario Moon, Big Z, Antawn Jamison at 35 yrs old, JJ hickson.lol. cmon man. I would have wanted 2 bounce too. And Lebron is the leader of the heat now. Who averaged more points,rebs, steals and assists Lebron or D Wade? Lebron did. How many games did Lebron miss? 0 . D wade missed 13 or 14 games and the heat only lost 1.

I don't get why people say that he tok a shortcut. The heat still had to go out there and perform and win this season. The point is, and I keep tellin y'all. All championship teams need at least 3 stars to win. Tell me 3 stars that Lebron had in Leveland. Ill wait
acutally they were loyal to peyton, loyal enough to pay him 25+ million his last season to stand on the sidelines and be a distraction. Also 3 stars??? Dirk Nowitzki stuck around in Dallas and was loyal to the mavs as were the mavs to him. What other two stars did Notiwitzi have on his team, and please don't say a 35+ year old jason kidd or jason terry a cat who came off the bench and torched lebrick, also don't bring up chandler because up until he won that ring he was bouncing all over the league, with no long term deal. Lebrick went and linked up with 2 hall of famers in their prime after crying he didn't have enough talent around him in cleveland, well he got the talent and he got destroyed by a team with 1 real star. This year he has another cake walk to the finals, cant wait to WITNESS him choke again in the finals. Sad thing is he will choke and next year have another useless season of padding stats and all the east coast media will ignore the choke job he is and hand him another MVP. While cats like Tony parker and Kevin Durant continue to get ignored.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Are you guys failing to remember Jordan playing with 2 hall of famers?

As for that celebration, what should he have said? "i hope we go .500 and make the eastern conference finals...

Oct 11, 2009
acutally they were loyal to peyton, loyal enough to pay him 25+ million his last season to stand on the sidelines and be a distraction. Also 3 stars??? Dirk Nowitzki stuck around in Dallas and was loyal to the mavs as were the mavs to him. What other two stars did Notiwitzi have on his team, and please don't say a 35+ year old jason kidd or jason terry a cat who came off the bench and torched lebrick, also don't bring up chandler because up until he won that ring he was bouncing all over the league, with no long term deal. Lebrick went and linked up with 2 hall of famers in their prime after crying he didn't have enough talent around him in cleveland, well he got the talent and he got destroyed by a team with 1 real star. This year he has another cake walk to the finals, cant wait to WITNESS him choke again in the finals. Sad thing is he will choke and next year have another useless season of padding stats and all the east coast media will ignore the choke job he is and hand him another MVP. While cats like Tony parker and Kevin Durant continue to get ignored.
DID THIS NIGGA JUST PUT CHRIS BOSH IN THE HALL OF FAME?? I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR LEBRON BUT THE LENGTHS PEOPLE GO TO DISCREDIT HIM ARE COMICAL...

Jan 12, 2006
Are you guys failing to remember Jordan playing with 2 hall of famers?

As for that celebration, what should he have said? "i hope we go .500 and make the eastern conference finals...
lol big difference from saying "I'm all business im here to win titles not just here to fill these seats" instead he said:

[video=youtube;pT-I8jQDQ7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."

"...I'm not just up here just blowing smoke at none of these fans, because that's not what I'm about. I'm about business"

"Once the game starts, It's going to be easy."

"I mean, with me and D-Wade running the wing, Pat could come back and play..."

Jan 12, 2006
DID THIS NIGGA JUST PUT CHRIS BOSH IN THE HALL OF FAME?? I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR LEBRON BUT THE LENGTHS PEOPLE GO TO DISCREDIT HIM ARE COMICAL...
He a 7x all star, if he had stayed in toronto he would be a hall of famer, but he went to the heat so of course his production is going to take a major hit, their have been stretches were bosh has out played wade and lebrick. Bosh is no joke the talent is there.

Also a starter on the mens Olympic gold team, don't act like the guy is a nobody.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Were you bad mouthing Jordan when he was standing on the scorers table after they won a title and flashed 6,7, and 8 with his fingers?

It don't bother me he was cocky, cuz like herm Edwards said, "you play to win the game"....

Jan 12, 2006
Were you bad mouthing Jordan when he was standing on the scorers table after they won a title and flashed 6,7, and 8 with his fingers?

It don't bother me he was cocky, cuz like herm Edwards said, "you play to win the game"....
no because MJ backed it up, the same way i stopped doubting and criticizing mayweather, he talks a lot of shit and I'm not a fan of it but when you're 44-0 i think you've earned the right to do so. At the end of the day Lebron is talented as hell, maybe the best talent the league has or will ever see. With that said after 8 years in the league he hasn't found a way to win a title, the excuses are starting to run out for him and his supporters. Hopefully for his supporters he wins one this year because that team isn't getting any younger and the rest of the league is catching up. LeBron missed out on a gold opportunity last season, hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake this year.

Apr 13, 2003

jason terry was lightin shit up last yr. tyson chandler has been a defensive beast for the past 6 yrs. jason kidd was ballin last yr. Sean marion was ballin and JJ Barrea was ballin too. and i love how u keep ignoring the fact that Lebron had no talent around him Cleveland. Tony parker has Tim Duncan and Ginobli. Kevin durant has Harden and westbrook. Lebron didnt even have an allstar player on his team in cleveland. and how was/is it a cakewalk to the finals? u think the pacers series was easy? are u kiddin me?.. and what do u mean by "padding stats?" if hes just "padding stats" with 28pts a game, how come evryone else duznt score 28pts a game? u act l;ike Lebron is trash. Dallas last yr roved to be the best team. TEAMS win championships, not individuals. Amd u are forgetting how much of a DEFENSIVE THREAT LEBRON IS TOO. HE CAN GUARD POSITIONS 1-5. i dont understand why ur so mad at Lebron? lol u get alot of joy and satisfaction at seein someone else come up short.

May 15, 2002
Another MVP performance from LBJ. Wade went off, but MVP performance in the sense that Bron fed the hot hand. If another guy has it going like Wade had it, you keep feeding them all night long. Great play by the two of those guys. Mike Miller played big too.
Funny how they beat Indiana without 2 of their big men (Pittman and Haslem). Not counting Bosh because Wade and Bron should be enough to roll over most teams.