Leavin' the site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well I'm missing my first post in this thread. I guess I'll just repost it here;

I'm leavin the site cuz there's not enough ECCR stuff here. Just look at the first page to see what I mean. This has turned into a board for netbangin' and other pointless bullshit. Might return some time in the future, I dunno. Anyways it was nice chattin' with yall while it lasted, there's a lot of cool folks on here so if you wanna stay in touch, [email protected].

Peace!

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Steve,

I am sorry you feel the need to leave. :( I had Wood add me as a Moderator so I could start cleaning up shop because I feel you on what you have mentioned... I have just been so busy!

I can tell you that East Co Co appreciates your support and would not like to see you leave... stick around, you will see that the board comes back!

;)

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Cali Love, I appreciate the kind words. If the board does come back to how it was before, I'd be very impressed....a lot of people on here seem to netbang naturally, it's in their blood! Anyway I look forward to postin' again if yall sort it out :)

D

Deadly Game

lol.....wow...i dindt think people cared this much about a fuccin message board.....

Apr 25, 2002
let's see.... you're leaving bcuz there's too much netbanging and not enough ECCR topics.... but you felt it wuz important enough to let us all know you were leaving? sounds pretty important to me.

Nov 2, 2002
i think once NE5 comes out there will be more good threads. All the other topics have been exhausted.
We need some new material!

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
yeah umm... I think you just cannot relate in the teeny tiny littlest bit to what the topics are about because you are overseas and Caucasian. I don't blame you. I was in London like 3 weeks ago, no lie. I loved it! Fatal is dead on though about this board having always been this way. Most newbies will never know.

Apr 25, 2002
^You hit the nail on the head. There's a lotta Norteno talk on this site, and gangbangin' talk, obviously I can't relate to that. But there is a lot of netbangin' too.