LEAN THIS LEAN THAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I was listening to the radio right...holy shit how many fucking damn lean songs are they gunna fucking make...every week there is a new lean song...lean back lean forward lean pocket lean your shoulders....just never ends

just releasing some frustration haha does anybody agree with me?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lean quesine muthafucka!

i feel you, maybe cuz im from here, but at least wit hyphy theres a broader amount of things to do wit it.....

but lean? i duno, they fina run out

May 7, 2002
You better believe it. Rap is turning into square dancing. Everyone is trying to come up with their own little dance nowdays. The South has snap dancing, the Bay is going dumb, NY got the chicken noodle soup dance, I hear midwest is coming out with some dance craze too. I have nothing against people dancing different in different regions, but when they start making songs about the dance.... Fucking pathetic.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Making songs about dances are usually how they become popular and leave their region. were people upset about the fact that the Tootsie Roll/butterfly was commercialized?

Apr 25, 2002
skitz said:
lean pocket

I was looking at a box of hot pockets and they have a warning on the side. It's like 'Warning! You just bought Hot Pockets! Hope you're drunk or heading home to a trailer! You hillbilly enjoy the next NASCAR event!'

Lean Pockets, I don't even wanna know what's in those. I wonder what the directions are on a box of Lean Pockets: 'Remove from box, place directly in toilet.' Flush Pocket!

There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea.

What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, 'Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet.

Apr 14, 2003
5ive1en said:
You better believe it. Rap is turning into square dancing. Everyone is trying to come up with their own little dance nowdays. The South has snap dancing, the Bay is going dumb, NY got the chicken noodle soup dance, I hear midwest is coming out with some dance craze too. I have nothing against people dancing different in different regions, but when they start making songs about the dance.... Fucking pathetic.
Ooooh you called MD pathetic....you a sucka.

I like to lean and snap my fangers cuz U can hold your drink while ya does it!!!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
ColdBlooded said:
I was looking at a box of hot pockets and they have a warning on the side. It's like 'Warning! You just bought Hot Pockets! Hope you're drunk or heading home to a trailer! You hillbilly enjoy the next NASCAR event!'

Lean Pockets, I don't even wanna know what's in those. I wonder what the directions are on a box of Lean Pockets: 'Remove from box, place directly in toilet.' Flush Pocket!

There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea.

What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, 'Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet.
And of course, you could always credit Gaffigan instead of pretending like those jokes were your own.....aka stealing them.

Verbatim is never a good idea. If you're going to Bite.....say it with me now.....Re-Phrase.

Apr 25, 2002
if you're going to follow someone around this site pick someone else roly-poly

and if you find someone dumb enough to believe those were my "jokes" maybe you should follow them around

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ So you're calling ZigZagBurna "dumb" then? Sure looks like ZZB believed it was your jokes.

Friend...biting is biting, and stealing is stealing. All you had to do was throw in something like "Damn, that Jim Gaffigan is funny"......you added nothing of the sort. You wanted people to believe that those were your jokes....and you got caught.

Thats not me following you around--thats you fucking up and getting busted. I would have exposed anyone for that.....it just so happened I exposed you.