Leader of Mexican drug cartel killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
shit i dont even feel like going out there either my fam is heading out there tomorrow..last summer i was there and shit was like mini irag muthafuck grenades being tossed and shit muthafuckas houses got sprayed like rain riding with nuthin but ak's and m-16's

Mar 4, 2007
i was only in culichi thats were the fam stay at...i mean shit even when i was in mazatlan the fuckin mall got bombed up haha...shit i might as well say everywhere in sinaloa is not the place to be....

but like someone said if you just mind your business you aint got no worries and dont be to flashy...but then again muthafuckas dont care sometimes and just spray to make a point

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
number one rule when you're in the red zones of mexico, dont flash fucking money and let everyone know your fucking rich, if you got money good for you keep that shit to yourself and dress with some humility or you will not live long enough to see tomorrow, got a call from peeps in our hometown and shit is really heating up in durango...