Lazy-Boy Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
Imagine an taking an L and tatting it on your forehead, I'm playing. Really tho Lazy, a big L on the forehead of all places? This younger generation is on some other shit, but respect to the homeboy.
His hood is called triple L's so yeah only a nerd ass nigga would make fun of an L tattoo thats some 2019-2020 kids shit. I was locked up with a few dudes from his hood back in 04 and they was some sliders. You def wouldn't have made fun of their L tattoos to their face I'll tell you that much pop.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
His hood is called triple L's so yeah only a nerd ass nigga would make fun of an L tattoo thats some 2019-2020 kids shit. I was locked up with a few dudes from his hood back in 04 and they was some sliders. You def wouldn't have made fun of their L tattoos to their face I'll tell you that much pop.
AKA Latino gang, think he even added that to the tat.. Looks better IMO, and should help clear any confusion for the don't knows...? Heard the L to the forehead joke all the way back in the 90's, so I knew he opened himself up to be made fun for that and of course it can be nerds or I think most likely haters/enemies. Well I definitely wasn't trying to make fun of their L tats behind face either, tell you that much son. Said I was playing on here and gave respect, cuzz I get it even tho IMO didn't think it was the best place for a big L tat..