lawless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2004
pserx4 said:
how can i get this???mob bloodline is a sick ass track ,xo style always caught my ear from the begining ,im definatly getting this ...but when and where ?
MOB BLOODLINE is a track i will never put out... along with that KILLA KALI album. I own it, i just like to move forward...that track is 4-5 years old and the LAWLESS album was completed this time last year. Ima release right before summer i just need to promote for a min.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
XOCREEP said:
MOB BLOODLINE is a track i will never put out... along with that KILLA KALI album. I own it, i just like to move forward...that track is 4-5 years old and the LAWLESS album was completed this time last year. Ima release right before summer i just need to promote for a min.
its good im still gonna support

Apr 1, 2004
-DROOP- said:
XO..You Workin' on anything new homie?..
hell yeah... Im doin a remix album for LAWLESS with a shit load of features and another solo called ILLEGALLY DOPE. I might do a comp if i keep runnin into new talent. Thats about it for this summer that I know of.XO

Apr 1, 2004
ohh yeah my bad about earlier....WOOD has influenced the business side of my career alot. u know he was one of the very first to put shit out from ANTIOCH and made my rap career a reality by fuckin with me way back in 96-97 when things didn't work out with my prior atempts with a certain punk ass producer.XO

Feb 4, 2004
^ima cop this as soon as it drops and i dont really be buyin albums nowadays but ill cash out for thsi fa sho been waitin on a solo from you since like 2000 i met you before thru my patna lil james who passed away last new years eve

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
To echo what everyone else in this thread has said already, that song Mob Bloodline is sick with it... I understand you don't want to put it out, but any chance you'd make it available for download? Song is way too tight to not be heard...

Apr 1, 2004
tonymontana925 said:
damn that shit prolly woulda came out dope..why you not gonna do it now?
"im imature funkin is i gotta squad of youngstas ready to merk anyone"

that shits hard
things change as life continues

Status
Not open for further replies.