Lavish D's son FU?k LIVEWIRE..DAMN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^I disagree, breh. I chuckled at the "all in your pockets" shit because it was people exploiting a unintentionally hilarious picture--berner was on his knees infront of some random dude while goldtoes held him, and while I myself wouldn't cut and paste dicks into pics for fun, that shit did make me laugh.

LavD here went around collecting pictures of livewire, hairy bitches, "big pole"s, womens underwear, syrup and all that other shit, and made one humongous homosexual collage.

That is some next level faggotry. Whats next, a dick sucking diorama?

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tabSv8-YGjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/tabSv8-YGjM

PLUS LAV D'S LIVEWIRE PART 2

http://youtu.be/B0aZqpdwsj0

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B0aZqpdwsj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shit's getting funnier!!!!!!
OH SHIIIT DAT LIL NIGGA GASD NIGGAS HE SAID U WAS CALLN NIGGAS MAMAS FONE TRYNA SQUASH BEEF

AND DA BITCH SAID SHADY WAS EATN DAT ASS FROM THA BACK

AHAHA DIS SHIT CRAZY THIS IS LIKE A 1ST
THIS WOULD BE LIKE LIL 50 CENT & HAILEY DISSN JA RULE CUZ HE WAS SPEAKIN ON THEM IN HIS DISS LOL

I AINT TAKIN NO SIDES CUZ IDONT GIVA FUCK BUT THIS SHIT IS INTERESTING&FUNNY & IDIDNT TAKE THA COVER ASS SUM GAY SHIT REALLY JUST SUM FUNNY SHIT

BUT S/O TO THA LIL NIGGA THO HE SOULD HAVE SPITS BY DA TIME HE 15

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Just about as responsible of a parent as whomever made this video

How can rappers cry about 'stop the violence' and then involve children in this? "Rappers" are old enough to decide what they want to do...but we have babies killing babies especially in Oakland and they wonder why

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how u gon beef w a nigga then have yo baby momma jump on track talkin bout yeah nigga you ate my ass...in front of your son lol

my baby momma woulda had to rewrite that entire shit

cuz if he eatin booty he prolly hit too lol

then yellin bout fuck yo dead homies...well what she dosent realize is maybe one of they dead homies is someone else not involveds dead homie or ffam member and now u done put a nigga in it that aint even involved..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont have a kid and i really dont feel right talking shit about anyones parenting if im not in their shoes, but man.....i would hate if that was the direction my 9 year old son took..and i definately would not hype him up to record a diss track because 'hes a sav like his dad'....i'd want my kid to be comfortable about the fact that he/she is living comfortable and that i struggled and did whatever i did and risked my freedom so they dont have to.

i cant let my son jump on youtube with a track. i mean yo i feel you, where its like...the lil nigga 9 and may have heard his own name or had kids at school callin him out about it, and i know that type of shit is whats cool in our urban demographic.. but thats gon attract all types of fucked up shit at school..i dont want no bullshit like that to distract my kids from gettin them grades so that can be they lil hustle into college and a better life. cuz really thats most americans first shot at a hustle they just dont know it. good grades, good grants and programs to pay for college/board, good hookups for jobs through college in getting good grades/being in better classes....and when they have the money to stunt out and talk shit so be it...

but a 9 year old kid has no busines son diss tracks bro straight up

especially not a fight possibly spun into a sac/bay war

you know how fucking stupid youd feel if your own son got hurt in a situation that you started? and im not even talkin to lavish d im talkin to all of us as humans. i wouldnt even let someones kid i knew go out like that.

and yeah man like i said, fuck if id have my bm doin all that trashy talk on a song with my son. i just feel like thats literally disrespecting multiple layers of generations on your family tree.

i guess at the end of the day you dont wanna make your child a target of internet talk like this thread, youtube comments or whatever may lead from it.that shit just aint anything any father would want for their son.

Jul 4, 2011
i dont have a kid and i really dont feel right talking shit about anyones parenting if im not in their shoes, but man.....i would hate if that was the direction my 9 year old son took..and i definately would not hype him up to record a diss track because 'hes a sav like his dad'....i'd want my kid to be comfortable about the fact that he/she is living comfortable and that i struggled and did whatever i did and risked my freedom so they dont have to.

i cant let my son jump on youtube with a track. i mean yo i feel you, where its like...the lil nigga 9 and may have heard his own name or had kids at school callin him out about it, and i know that type of shit is whats cool in our urban demographic.. but thats gon attract all types of fucked up shit at school..i dont want no bullshit like that to distract my kids from gettin them grades so that can be they lil hustle into college and a better life. cuz really thats most americans first shot at a hustle they just dont know it. good grades, good grants and programs to pay for college/board, good hookups for jobs through college in getting good grades/being in better classes....and when they have the money to stunt out and talk shit so be it...

but a 9 year old kid has no busines son diss tracks bro straight up

especially not a fight possibly spun into a sac/bay war

you know how fucking stupid youd feel if your own son got hurt in a situation that you started? and im not even talkin to lavish d im talkin to all of us as humans. i wouldnt even let someones kid i knew go out like that.

and yeah man like i said, fuck if id have my bm doin all that trashy talk on a song with my son. i just feel like thats literally disrespecting multiple layers of generations on your family tree.

i guess at the end of the day you dont wanna make your child a target of internet talk like this thread, youtube comments or whatever may lead from it.that shit just aint anything any father would want for their son.
To make a long story short, this whole beef started over some ignorant shit, or a

which was okay until it started to turn into some Sac vs. the Bay shit real quick, AKA

And if Lav's not careful, this could culminate in a

for him and/or his family. Sound about right?