Lavish D's son FU?k LIVEWIRE..DAMN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
So thats his baby momma on that track???

Shit was weak as hell...she better off just stayin out of it....

As for that other video...lav is a mutha fuckin foo for that shit...he might have took it to far with that one...for real....that shit was funny thow

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That fake album cover shit was NOT heterosexual. Taking time out of your day to photoshop mens faces onto the bodies of women getting fucked by "big black dick"s is just about as gay a pastime as I can possibly imagine.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
That is fuckin pathetic at best. What kind of degenerate punks involve their child in some shit like this? They should have that kid taken from them on GP. A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD on the song with his MOM saying "Im gonna spit on your grave and piss in your mouth"???? Fuckin disgusting, this is about as low as some chomo shit.

Jul 4, 2011
That fake album cover shit was NOT heterosexual. Taking time out of your day to photoshop mens faces onto the bodies of women getting fucked by "big black dick"s is just about as gay a pastime as I can possibly imagine.
I didn't even see the other video... wow. I almost didn't believe he actually did that... what kind of gay ass shit is that. Livewire don't even need to respond, Lav's doing a fine job of making himself look bad smh

May 8, 2008
On some real shit, Shady put Lav's kids name in his track.....that doesn't excuse this weird ass shit that Lav is doin, but Shady was foul for that in the first place. Everybody involved in this shit is outta pocket.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the height of all the gayness was when he was like "lil foo (rue) got a POLE! look at that niggas shit boy...he got a POLE"

he was actually looking for BIG DICKS...like specifically...like to the point where i bet like, when he was googling, some dicks didnt make the cut.

lol @ how high youd have to be to make that bo boys cover

homie really put lil rues face on a dude with a giant dick and had lil bood holding a syrup bottle with a bousterrie lmao

smfh

Jul 4, 2011
On some real shit, Shady put Lav's kids name in his track.....that doesn't excuse this weird ass shit that Lav is doin, but Shady was foul for that in the first place. Everybody involved in this shit is outta pocket.

I agree with you that Shady went too far. However, Lav seems a lil too desperate for attention. All Lav's been talking about in the videos and in the diss tracks is how broke Livewire is... why does that concern him? Why is he really mad? And more importantly, what the fuck does he have to show for claiming to be richer than them? He obviously aint putting that money into nothing that'll pay off later... why does he drive a Bentley but his son sounds like he's from G Parkway? Why is he letting his 9 year old talk shit on a diss track? All that money and he aint even investing it in his son's education or nothing that lasts, just spending it up till its gone... smh. Really all that nigga's saying about J. Stalin is that he aint flashy. That bullshit aint what Stalin's about anyway... "my family mean more to me than a ice chain" is exactly the kind of shit a business minded mothafucka would say, which is why he's on top of the Bay right now. Lav sounds like he's too busy worrying about other people's business to worry about his own business... I wouldn't be surprised if he aint relevant in another 6 months.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I agree with you that Shady went too far. However, Lav seems a lil too desperate for attention. All Lav's been talking about in the videos and in the diss tracks is how broke Livewire is... why does that concern him? Why is he really mad? And more importantly, what the fuck does he have to show for claiming to be richer than them? He obviously aint putting that money into nothing that'll pay off later... why does he drive a Bentley but his son sounds like he's from G Parkway? Why is he letting his 9 year old talk shit on a diss track? All that money and he aint even investing it in his son's education or nothing that lasts, just spending it up till its gone... smh. Really all that nigga's saying about J. Stalin is that he aint flashy. That bullshit aint what Stalin's about anyway... "my family mean more to me than a ice chain" is exactly the kind of shit a business minded mothafucka would say, which is why he's on top of the Bay right now. Lav sounds like he's too busy worrying about other people's business to worry about his own business... I wouldn't be surprised if he aint relevant in another 6 months.
I agree with most of the shit you posted about his son...maybe he didnt have nothin to do with the song his bm and son did cuz that shit sounded like they did it on a tape recorder...but even if he didnt he needs to check his baby momma for doin that shit foul shit...truthfuly this shit is gettin clownish now...not that it wasnt before but after this shit its even worse

Now on the album cover shit he did I find it funny so many ppl on the sicc think thats shits gay or wierd but were the same ppl that was in that berner thread where evry one was photo shoppin bern with dildos and actin like he was pullin mens pants down and it was all cool and funny then...now all of a sudden its to much for the sicc...please some of yall is some straight flip floopin ass clowns