Lavish D new video!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I hope you one of them suckas in the video because you sound like a straight square defending them. And its funny how you following me around the siccness and watching my posts and know what Im talking about. You on female groupie shit.....

These videos look and sound like they was shot in oakland, in 2002 or 2003.

I like Sac.

Its jus think that its weak how this is now whats representing the city.
First off I dont give a fuck if you "like" SAC or not...

I read more than a few post you made speakin on my city in a negative fasion and Im not gonna set back and let you speak some fake shit...you say these videos look and sound like they got shot in oakland...what the fuck does that mean??? The beats this dude uses sound straight down southish and his flow sounds like j-diggs(Vallejo) more than anything...the videos are being shot in SAC so I dont get how they could look like it was shot in Oakland...if you sayin that cuz theres hella ppl in the videos and they got dreads im sorry to break it too you that aint Oakland shit...this video looks like the million other videos on the net that ppl make in they hood and Oakland niggaz is not the first to rock dreads...that shit has been big down south since the early 90s and Oakland cats did not make that shit popular...so basiclly eveything you said was bullshit and pure hate...

If you wanna talk shit bout Lav D then do so but dont try and talk shit bout my city cuz you dont like how one dude from here is rockin...

Other than that stay in ur lane and keep your little comments bout SAC to urself...cuz we all know you wouldnt say none of the shit u talkin to these dudes faces cuz thats how cowards are...its easy to say the shit over the net...come to SAC with that slick talk and watch how fast you get checked

Aug 2, 2004
shit i stay n Sac n niggas b rockin...it's a known fact that Sac isn't full of Sacramentins...iss a whole bunch of people from all over...so a lot of tha dudes who stay in Sac is from somewhere else...iont think that Sac is tryna b like tha bay I think it dam near is cuz we all out here now...a lot of the rappers dat yall listen 2 live out here now I b seein keak. san quinn n a whole bunch uh niggas out here all tha time...dis da backyard of tha bay 2 me...shit stupid how niggas like 2 argue over somethin so pointless

Jul 20, 2010
garbage , weak, horrible, definition of to many rappers not enough fans lol
all that bread but cant afford a decent video

nd how does he think he can go at livewire with something like that

Nov 21, 2007
there are a couple hoods in sac that dont fuck wit out of towners period. then there are spots full of bay cats and dudes claiming to b from the town

shit is funny to me how people from the bay think they are moving up in life by moving to sac, when in reality they are moving from one ghetto to another.

Mar 27, 2007
Lavish D walking Lick hahahahahahahahahah I don't think a robbery case which will lead to prison time is worth robbing them fake ass chains! And if yall think that jewelry is real then you have no real knowledge on REAL DIAMONDS hahahahahahahahahah!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Who cares who's been rockin what first......There is a shitload of killers in Oakland and Sacramento along with everywhere inbetween....That is something we shouldnt be proud of...Unity amongst Oakland and Sacramento cats would be the dopest and most benificial to everyones pockets....

Mac Dre went to Sac and got somethin terrible and together made good music along with good comedy....Them cats together in every video scene i saw them in were having fun.....Thats what this music shit should be about........Having fun, making money and getting our music out of our region......

Thats what AWOL was good for...They had cats from all over on thier label Networking........They just werent getting paid, which i understand is a big part of why they all left......

When will northern california come together like the 5 lions to form voltron....Thats why i miss PAC and MAC DRE....they were everywhere trying to network with the realest cats in the game...Mac Dre was everywhere in the bay from Oakland to Sac.....This shit is a shame...

Aug 20, 2003
Lavish D walking Lick hahahahahahahahahah I don't think a robbery case which will lead to prison time is worth robbing them fake ass chains! And if yall think that jewelry is real then you have no real knowledge on REAL DIAMONDS hahahahahahahahahah!
LOL I WAS TALKING BOUT HIM FLASHING THE CASH LIL HOMIE,UNLESS IT WAS A COUPLE HUNDREDS WRAPED AROUND A SHIT LOAD OF 1'S.BUT YOU CAN TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT 2....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
....Mac Dre was everywhere in the bay from Oakland to Sac....

We're not the bay!
I understand your not the bay..it don't matter its all northern California... there should be unity from everywhere across the nation...but we should start in our own backyard right here in northern California first...

May 8, 2008
Kill all that Oakland vs. Sac noise Town niggas and Sac niggas been rockin. Allotta youngstas from Sac got a lot of they game from Oakland but Sacramento got it's own atmosphere. I been in Oak Park and North Highlands the shit don't feel nothing like Oakland.....

Having said that this video do look like some Oakland shit just cuz all the hyphy elements. This shit look like a typical Trunk Bois 2006 video. When I think of Sac I think of Bo, Lynch, Nutty etc...like I said young niggas in Sac seem a lot different than the Ogs.

Mar 25, 2009
Old sac niggaz wuz on LA dic

New sac niggaz on bay dic

Basically wutever wuz hot a few years ago sac is on that....they a Lil slow out there....they mixin LA Blood shit with that bright colored hyphy sh*t.....they look real confused yanno?!