Lavish D new video!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Damn, I really cant get over how much sacramento wants to be like oakland.....

Every video makes this clowns look worse and worse...
Shut yo square ass up...SAC dont give a fuck about Oakland breh...stop makin shit up to have a point to ur post...i see evey post you make you got SAC in yo mouth...apperently we on yo helmet...if you got somthin on ya chest bring it out here and get with it...other than that stay in a yo place and quit worring bout how we rockin...you sound like a fan

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Looks like he's cool with 5-0 handing out magazines so they have a better snap shot of him and the whole crew.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Oh yeah the boys are studying his lyrics videos and all...they want him bad.lol at fans...they wanna lock u up homie

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Shut yo square ass up...SAC dont give a fuck about Oakland breh...stop makin shit up to have a point to ur post...i see evey post you make you got SAC in yo mouth...apperently we on yo helmet...if you got somthin on ya chest bring it out here and get with it...other than that stay in a yo place and quit worring bout how we rockin...you sound like a fan
I hope you one of them suckas in the video because you sound like a straight square defending them. And its funny how you following me around the siccness and watching my posts and know what Im talking about. You on female groupie shit.....

These videos look and sound like they was shot in oakland, in 2002 or 2003.

I like Sac.

Its jus think that its weak how this is now whats representing the city.