Lavish D a fool for this (Livewire Diss flyer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
what would any of y'all do if that fool came up to you and handed you the flyer though?

"wussup man, this is wank wank the pimp..peep out this dope flyer i made about these gay ass fools"

me: *gives him that weird look and raises eyebrow*

me: keep that shit mayne, it's gay as fuck *WALKS AWAY*

Apr 28, 2003
that cover is rather gay, on some 7th grade shit.. wuts the beef again?
SMH@Criticizing hood cats for being immature.. Riiight. Like anyone involved in this beef made it past elementary.. let alone to the 7th grade. 50 Cent did the same sh-t altho slightly less extreme.. He's older and richer than all of these cats..

And LOL@Whoever said this shit has no class.. These niccas ain't from the Hamptons or Beverly Hills.. They ARE low class and that's exactly how they act, immature, juvenile, etc.. No diss to them but that's exactly what they are.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
cuz this shit is hella old. im in sac and I heard about these circulating around at least two months ago. never seen it til now. disturbing. lol

Jan 28, 2006
Lavish D either broke or has a weak creative team. I think my 5 year old nieces can make a better flyer on their Mac book. That shit looks booty!

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
And LOL@Whoever said this shit has no class.. These niccas ain't from the Hamptons or Beverly Hills.. They ARE low class and that's exactly how they act, immature, juvenile, etc.. No diss to them but that's exactly what they are.
You don't have to be rich to have class brah. Has everything to do with the way you move. Behavior and conduct. There's some shit you just don't do. This is one of them.