LatinRapWorldWide.com The Mixtape Press Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
DubCNN.com, The Company Records & DJ Warrior Present: LatinRapWorldWide.com The Mixtape.

The world of Latin Hip Hop is about to be hit by a major Earthquake. The homie Junior of RapTalk.net and I are starting up a new Website, LatinRapWorldWide.com. It's gonna be strictly Latin Hip Hop, I'm talking only the best, beacause we're changin' the game. Bringin' everyone from Don Abusivo to Chino XL together, in one place. You'll get up to date news on Latin Hip Hop, interviews, reviews and live coverage of shows and events!

On top of all that, to introduce this website, we've enlisted the Mixtape King of L.A., DJ Warrior, to help craft a monsterous Mixtape. We've already got some heavyweight artists confirmed for the project, but I'm not going to drop any names, just yet. We also got some of the illest underground and independent Latin emcee's contributing, as well. But, that don't mean we're stoppin' there. We're sending out an open invitation to ALL Latin emcees, male and female alike, to send tracks in. Only requirement is good music! We appreciate all contributions, but anything we feel that is not up to par with the rest of the material, will not make the tape.

Mixtapes are something the Latin Hip Hop industry has not really dipped into, but we're here to change that. They are great forms of promotion. Mainstream and Underground alike, here's your chance to rep Latinos to the fullest. We ask for tracks to be sent in A.S.A.P. When you're ready to send us your work, contact me via [email protected] and I'll shoot you the address and all other information needed. DJ Warrior is asking for High Quality tracks on a CD WITH an Instrumental to be sent in, so please do so.

Look out for LatinRapWorldWide.com to do big things in the future! It's time to step ya game up! LatinRapWorldWide.com The Mixtape COMING VERY SOON! Shouts to Junior and DJ Warrior for helping make this happen!!!

Peace and Thanks

SGV

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
214Thug said:
sounds throwed!...but is this only gonna have them east coast latin rappers & them l.a. councious rappers......
No. We're hitting every sound that Latin Hip Hop has to offer.

@LadyTragik, I know about P.Rae. That's the homie. I'm not saying Latin Hip Hop never had Mixtapes, cuz they have, but they've never had that many.

Nov 3, 2003
when u say latin hip hop.............

shouldnt u say scrap rap........ espenca but thats all the so called latin rap cds, shows,etc feature. whose gonna feature?????????? we do gangsta rap not hip-hop..... i dont want to feature on any album that i cant control whose gonna be on it YA FEEL. but what u guys need to do is take a look at the northern cali latin rap market. not hip hop but some gangstas out here really livin the shit most are just talkin. sorry but we represent the bay and northern cali to the fullest and that will NEVER change. no im past the gangbangin and all that but i know where im from and keeep it real from the streets to the studio to the office.and if thats whats holdin us back lol....... it wont this year.patience is the key to successs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
HIGHERRECORDS said:
shouldnt u say scrap rap........ espenca but thats all the so called latin rap cds, shows,etc feature. whose gonna feature?????????? we do gangsta rap not hip-hop..... i dont want to feature on any album that i cant control whose gonna be on it YA FEEL. but what u guys need to do is take a look at the northern cali latin rap market. not hip hop but some gangstas out here really livin the shit most are just talkin. sorry but we represent the bay and northern cali to the fullest and that will NEVER change. no im past the gangbangin and all that but i know where im from and keeep it real from the streets to the studio to the office.and if thats whats holdin us back lol....... it wont this year.patience is the key to successs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel u on dat ma nigga. not hatin or anythin but when people think of latin rap the main focuse is basically on lil rob n all em foolz.Northern latino rap aint gettin no type of recognition Why ? because they talk about what goes on in the streets while lil rob n dem talk bout love. c'mon now. if u really in love get intrested in usher or somethin. but northern cali niggaz iz droppin some shit 2 nod yo head to.juzz wha ive noticed.any 1 disagree, tell me why. but other then that good luck on the album

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
@YoungSpider and HigherRecords: Posts like yours is the EXACT reason I didn't add certain artists to my list. There's too much animosity with cats like you and the "scraps" as you call them. Get off that. If you're Latino, why you hating on another Latino that you've NEVER met? This Mixtape is to unify Latinos. And, you make "gangsta" rap, but that's STILL Hip Hop.

I'm reaching out to Latinos from all over. If you got hot music, send that shit in. If you bang Norte or Sur, it don't matter to me. I don't look at Latinos that way.

Nov 3, 2003
i feel what u sayin..............

unfortunately this is who i am. it isnt an act or a show. not knockin what u doin but it is what it is. no doubt the folks that dont bang have a chance to do things some that do cant, but does that mean im gonna stop being who i am to please the public or to sell myself out.......... thats for yall not for all though. im not a kid and am past the kid shit u feel. but i keep it gangsta...... thats somethin that will never change....
i feel u about tryin to get the latin communities,etc together. unfortunatly not all agree. i would never feature on a latin rap album because i know where the sympathy is at. the music and these cats features tell it all. u got to spread it to get it no doubt, but keep it real...... how many really are????????????

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
This is why, typically, only South Cali cats on these projects. We reach out to the Bay and get turned down because of the L.A. folks who are on it. Give it a shot homie. It's gonna have people from NY, Miami, Texas, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Puerto Rico all that, as well as South and North Cal heads.

Aug 9, 2002
ManOfBeer2K2 said:
This is why, typically, only South Cali cats on these projects. We reach out to the Bay and get turned down because of the L.A. folks who are on it. Give it a shot homie. It's gonna have people from NY, Miami, Texas, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Puerto Rico all that, as well as South and North Cal heads.

thats throwed!...good to see that you reching out to put tha latino talent on a mixtape...unlike dude here that doesnt want to be a part of this im sure theirs plenty of other northen cali latinos that would love to be a part of this....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
214Thug said:
thats throwed!...good to see that you reching out to put tha latino talent on a mixtape...unlike dude here that doesnt want to be a part of this im sure theirs plenty of other northen cali latinos that would love to be a part of this....
I'm reaching out to the 3rd Coast too homie! I just can't find certain people.

@DubbleDose: My boy is Salvadoreño and Mexican, he's doing a draft of the cover. Why don't you do one, too?

May 16, 2004
214Thug said:
Probably not really though. Maybe some Cutty Cuts internet mixtape type homies but not no established artists because of the OBVIOUS conflict of interest and 214 Thug...there are rules to this game.