justice served kinda

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
WINDSOR
Kidnap suspect beaten, arrested
14-year-old said man tried to pull her into his car while she walked to school
Friday, May 20, 2005

By MARY CALLAHAN
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

A Windsor man suspected of trying to kidnap a 14-year-old girl Thursday morning was arrested hours later after three men recognized his description and assaulted him outside his home, police said.

The three men also were arrested, Windsor police said.

The girl, an eighth-grader at Windsor Middle School, later identified Benito Cabrera as the man who tried to pull her into his car Thursday morning.

Police said the unidentified girl was walking toward Cali Calmecac Charter School, where she catches her bus, when a sporty green car slowly passed her and pulled over.

She crossed the street and started walking quickly, but the driver followed her and asked if she wanted a ride, Officer Ben Tenhave said.

The girl said the man grabbed her arm and drew her toward his car, but was scared away after she pulled herself free and a second car drove by, Tenhave said.

The girl caught her bus and reported the incident to a teacher at school.

Administrators at Cali Calmecac and Windsor Middle School sent notes home with students describing the event and the suspect.

Sgt. Ed Hoener said the father of a student read the note and recognized Cabrera's description and his car, a green Mitsubishi Eclipse that was parked across the street.

Police say Anthony Torres, 34, Gabriel Torres, 22, and Marcus Flores, 26 - all suspected gang members - beat Cabrera with fists, feet and a broom or mop handle.

The attack took place on Gemini Drive, a short distance from the site of the reported kidnapping, Hoener said.

The three men were arrested on suspicion of battery with great bodily injury and criminal gang activity.

Cabrera, 22, was to be treated at a local hospital and booked into the Sonoma County Jail on suspicion of attempted kidnapping of a child.

myslef being a soon to be father of a little girl, i took it upon myself yesterday to look for this fool. needless to say by the artical im not the one who found him....

my little sis (10) came home with a note about this attepmted kidnapping, i take this kind of shit seriously.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
fuck that!!! those dudes should get a friggin' reward for that shit!!! The police don't do shit but relocate the bastards to different neighborhoods...if that's gonna be their solution to molestation, I say let those fuckers live with the cops and politicians in their neighborhoods see how they like it.

the fuckin' cops are probably give the "gang members" a worse punishment then the molester.

what the fuck would YOU do if the dude who just tried to kidnapp your daughter, just happened to live across the street from you....EXACTLY!!

drop the charges mane!!