Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
But I mean - WTF is T Nutty doing anyway? Whats the last thing he dropped? Sac it Up and Serve? Wasn't that over a year ago? Album wasn't that great to begin with.

I guess he dropped this new single which I guess he is trying to follow the crowd with the 808 thing. Song isn't that good and all and his flow seems off.

Too bad Lavish D got locked up - him and Mozzy are the only 1s doing anything.

Sep 3, 2002
Yea, I always check out whatever T-Nutty puts out even though I'm consistently disappointed, I've spoke on this before. "hard for me" was the last song I liked by him. But honestly I'm never very pleased with any of the young spitters that came out under x-raided or Nutt factor. I.e bishop, sav sicc, bleezo etc.

It seems like they're talented and just showin off on these forgettable projects more than taking time to try to make songs that stay on your mind.

Key loom excluded of course. Dat boy der is dope.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I dont think this sucks or is whack by any means.

And Sac it up and serve it is raw as fuck IMO.

Also, even though it's cool, I thought Hard for me was the weakest song on there.

But this album tho, it sounds like a bunch of shit from The Last Of The Floheecan era....which isnt a bad thing at all.

Some of the beats wernt up to par to me but it s cool...IMO

Feb 14, 2004
Nutty can spit, but his albums aren't solid at all. Last of the flo is the only CD that you could Almost bang the whole album. Wish back in the initiation error we could've got a raided and nutty album over Hollis knocks
DOPE ASS COMMENT RIGHT HERE THATS WHATS UP... WE NEED HOLLIS BACK

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Nutty can spit, but his albums aren't solid at all. Last of the flo is the only CD that you could Almost bang the whole album. Wish back in the initiation error we could've got a raided and nutty album over Hollis knocks

I thought flowmastermouth was just as good as LOTF... Nutt factor project was great too(compilation, I know)