Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Mobbininda916 Shut yo ass up! This song kills anything ya boy Lavish D has put out and you cosign the fuk outta that trash! GTFOH
"cosign the fuk outta that trash!" ???? LOL

No I don't "cosign the fuk outta that trash".....I think a few of his songs were dope though but I don't know where you got the impression that I co-sign on all of Lav-D's music.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This shit was far from garbage imo, hell, it's one of my favorite tracks off that Bar 4 Bar. I been waitin for Nutty to come wit it man!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2012
T-Nutty - C-Day Beat Down - ft. Marvaless, GunPlay, Crippa, LilFace (Song Name?)

Hey Siccness-Community!
I am new on this board, so i hope i am posting in the right section.

i recently found a very hot clip on youtube, called " T-Nutty - C-Day Beat Down - ft. Marvaless, GunPlay, Crippa, LilFace ".

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUP_9XVDpfA

Me and my brothers are desperately lookin' for that song, playin' in the background. Many annotators share our interests, so i decided to refer to you guys. Think there are a lot of T-Nutty appreciators out there!

d' be glad if any1 can help us out!

Last edited:
Props: Black Widower
Mar 27, 2007
Man I wish he would flood the rap market with mixxtapes and videos like these garbage ass other rappers do! This nigga is tha TRUTH, I don't know why he doesn't FLOOD THE NET AND MARKET with constant product! And don't say money because I see niggaz using IPHONES and shit to make videos and at home studios to make mixxtapes and albums!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I hate to say this, but Nutty needs someone with a bigger name pushing him...He cant seem to get the attention he deserves on his own...He could drop a tight album today, but if he doesnt have a push or a well known name backing/vouching for him then he will continue to get overlooked...I would love to see him blaze some of these mainstream rappers on their tracks...he would fit in, but at the same time standout...

Apr 25, 2002
He made a gay slur and we all know that if you do that ITS ILLEGAL nowadays!!! Its cool to embrace homosexuality but if youre against it then you'll be punished for it!!! Sorry T NUTTY, the way these industry fruitloops are nowadays you will never be welcomed by the powers that be