LAROO & MTV JAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TREYC

Sicc OG
Mar 16, 2004
www.trey-c.com
I don't know if I'm late on this, but I caught Laroo's video with Keak "Money & Power" on MTV Jams around 1:00am. Congrats to Laroo. Ain't seen a Prime Zero video on Jams yet either, so congrats to them too. We need more videos!

Jul 11, 2007
Yes, the laroo and keak da sneak video started getting play on mtv jams earlier this week. It will be playing about 4 to 5 times a day on MTV jams. More videos from Prime Zero will be coming to MTV jams soon, so everyone stay tuned!

Aug 22, 2002
91siccness.com
GOOD LOOKIN OUT YA'LL... WE SENT 20 BRICKS TO MTV ALSO, BUT STANDARDS CAME IN AND SAID WE WAS TOO GANGSTA... DRUGS & GUNS... LOL.. ITS GOOD THO.. ALL THE REAL NIGGAS STAY SLAPPIN THAT ON THE INTERNET... ALSO YA'LL KEEP LOOKIN OUT FOR THE MONEY & POWER ON JAMS PLUS, THE 20 BRICKS REMIX SONG & VIDEO....

Sep 12, 2005
GOOD LOOKIN OUT YA'LL... WE SENT 20 BRICKS TO MTV ALSO, BUT STANDARDS CAME IN AND SAID WE WAS TOO GANGSTA... DRUGS & GUNS... LOL.. ITS GOOD THO.. ALL THE REAL NIGGAS STAY SLAPPIN THAT ON THE INTERNET... ALSO YA'LL KEEP LOOKIN OUT FOR THE MONEY & POWER ON JAMS PLUS, THE 20 BRICKS REMIX SONG & VIDEO....
Good shit, thanks for the update. That's too bad about the 20 Bricks video...seems like they make the independent videos edit their shit more than the major label backed vids.

Nov 1, 2004
Good shit BEN! Yall is doing it!! Big Props for getting your work on MTV Jams! Havent seen you in a long time, I hope yall have continued success.