Laroo ft. Matt Blaque- Put Me On should be a hit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
For real...wtf.....how is this song not all over the radio in every city?

Radio friendly with a sick ass beat and a sick ass hook. Shits on 96.3% of the songs I've heard on the radio all year.

wtf.

Plus it has a nice video to go with it...what more do they want?

I'm supporting the album Tuesday.

May 31, 2006
yeah its one of the few newer songs that i dont mind playing.. i saw threads bout it before i heard it and when i finally did hear it on the radio i was amazed....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
yea the song is shittin on them lil wayne songs and all that fake ass radio bullshit matt blaque is dope i never was really into songs with singing but this dude has my attention he reminds me of mo b dick from no limit back in the day..

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
this song should be a hit & 20 bricks wit tha jacka shud b a hit
For real...

That 20 bricks should be a street hit...but its really not something for the radio/mainstream.

But Put Me On is a song that should put the bay on.... but them radio people around the country aren't gonna play it cuz they don't know laroo...they dont know the jacka....and they're not getting major label money to play it.

I need to stop posting after I drink....even though its real talk.

Feb 8, 2006
For real...wtf.....how is this song not all over the radio in every city?

Radio friendly with a sick ass beat and a sick ass hook. Shits on 96.3% of the songs I've heard on the radio all year.

wtf.

Plus it has a nice video to go with it...what more do they want?

I'm supporting the album Tuesday.
TRUE STORY