Lakers/Siccness Promotions..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EAST_BAY_G

Wannabe? I ain't no wannabe. I'm not trying to bang Norteno but if I did you'd all know. You guys all wanna go after me calling me a wannabe because I said I don't care about L.A. or Southern Cal? Oh well. Fuck you guys then. Just because I don't like L.A. don't mean I'm a Norteno. There's probably Blacks, Indians, Asians and Whites who don't like L.A. Does that mean they're Nortenos? No I don't think so. There's cities out East and South I don't like either. Shit you guys think everyone's trying to be a Norteno. Fuck that. There's nothing wrong with Nortenos but I'm not one of them.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
EAST_BAY_G said:
Wannabe? I ain't no wannabe. I'm not trying to bang Norteno but if I did you'd all know. You guys all wanna go after me calling me a wannabe because I said I don't care about L.A. or Southern Cal? Oh well. Fuck you guys then. Just because I don't like L.A. don't mean I'm a Norteno. There's probably Blacks, Indians, Asians and Whites who don't like L.A. Does that mean they're Nortenos? No I don't think so. There's cities out East and South I don't like either. Shit you guys think everyone's trying to be a Norteno. Fuck that. There's nothing wrong with Nortenos but I'm not one of them.
foo u dont gotta be latino to bang norteño...just like u dont gotta be black to be a crip or a blood...if u were rasied in that environment then thats all u know....im not calling u a wannabe...but i am calling u a norteño....only people i know who write their location as: NORTE CALIFAS are norteños....only people i know with feelings about l.a. like urs are: norteños...but u know what....fuck it...u say ur not then ur not...ill leave it at that

E

EAST_BAY_G

I was raised around Nortenos and I still hang around 'till this day. But that doesn't mean I want to be one or go off calling Surenos "skraps" and shit. So what if I got "Norte Califas" under my name. That doesn't mean nothing. You got "Southern Cali the L.A.C. S.G.V. area" under your name and the only people I know who put that is Surenos. You guys don't know shit about me so fuckin' quit talkin'.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
The area of California we live in is referred to as Southern Cali by everyone, not just Surenos. I dont see the word SUR anywhere in his information because that would imply something else
L.A.C. = Los Angeles County (is that a gang thing? no) S.G.V. AREA= San Gabriel Valley area (same place I live in, the acronym SGV isnt gang related in itself)... None of these things imply that this fool is a Sureno but a name like "EAST BAY G" with the location "NORTE CALIFAS" and the quote "Northern California
707 - 408 - 415 - 510 - 650 - 925 - 559 - 916 - 209 - 831 - 530" under it all point to being a wannabe Norteno. But then again you are like 15 years old so I guess it's understandable that you would want to be like the older "Gs".

E

EAST_BAY_G

I'm not tryin' to be like anybody. Fuck that shit. I just got love for Northern California that's all. So what if I have "Norte Califas" that doens't mean shit. "Norte Califas" isn't all that much gang related as you guys think it is. If you're speaking about Northern California in Spanish what else are you going to call it? Norte Califas. And how in the hell is the name "EAST BAY G" in any way related to Nortenos? Shit you guys are all fuckin' talkin' about me like you've known me all my life. Quit speakin' upon me like you've ever met me before or something damn.

E

EAST_BAY_G

My login name is just EAST BAY G it don't mean nothin'. I'm not in no gang. Fuckin' dipshits! Just because I have a "G" in my name doesn't mean I'm in a gang. Obviously you are tryin' to get in this shit because you just said something. FUCK THIS THREAD! This got off topic.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
its not like you gave a fuck about the topic to begin with, so what do you care.

EAST_BAY_G said:
If you're speaking about Northern California in Spanish what else are you going to call it? Norte Califas.
Oh you must speak Spanish then, right?

and the name EAST BAY G is related to the "Norte Gang" because that's who you been perpin on here. Aren't you the same guy who said Woodie was Chicano and that there are no white Nortenos?? LMAO

E

EAST_BAY_G

Yeah I was actually. I'm not gonna lie. You guys haven't even really known any Nortenos since you've all grown up down there. You guys speak about Nortenos like you're some yourselfs. You guys don't know shit about them. "EAST BAY G" isn't related to the "Norte gang" You fuckin' dumbshit. Shut up damn. It's just a name I made up hella fast. It doesn't mean anything.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
EAST_BAY_G said:
You guys don't know shit about them.
I know way more than you could ever imagine youngster.
Vamps and I showed Oso Loc around parts of LA county when he was here and he showed us around parts of the 510 when we drove up there. We asked question after question on the Northern Chicano lifestyle. I stayed at his pad and looked through his amazing stack of teen angels mags and watched Blood & Tears there, the whole time talking about this shit. He picked us up from the airport and drove us around the night before the Siccness BBQ. We talked with Smokie Loco at the BBQ and he took us cruising ESSJ at night and then took us cruising some more the next day and took us to the airport. Once again, we were educated on "Northern livin". Anthony CG drove us around in his ride the day of the BBQ too and we chopped it up.
I have been on this board since you were like 12 years old and have read my share of Norteno posts in that time. I have taken almost 15 trips in the last 2 years up there. I have read books talking about Chicano gangs in both the Southern and Northern parts of CA. I grew up in LA and know quite a bit about how Chicano gangs operate here and that helps me see the big picture.

E

EAST_BAY_G

So what if you've been up here a couple of times. That don't mean shit. Or even if you've talked about or read shit online that doesn't mean nothin'. You may know a few things but that's all. You haven't lived up here to know what's really goin' on.

Status
Not open for further replies.