Lakers/Siccness Promotions..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
All right..

I need everyone in LA who's down to promote the site on Friday at 11:30 AM at the Lakers parade. We got two banners and we could print up some little flyers, but I wanna hit the parade hard and Im'a need help. Anyone down??

Vamps
IX.

E

EAST_BAY_G

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
damn fool you mean you aint comin from the east bay to good ol downtown LA to share in our victory?
I could give a fuck less about L.A. or Southern California.

E

EAST_BAY_G

I never said anything about Norte or "fuck skraps" You can't look at my posts I never wrote that shit. I'm not disrespecting no one. I have Norte Califas under my name because I'm from up here. So what ManofBeer2K2 you got Southern Cali the L.A.C. S.G.V. area under your name. What are you a Sureno?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
EAST_BAY_G said:
I never said anything about Norte or "fuck skraps" You can't look at my posts I never wrote that shit. I'm not disrespecting no one. I have Norte Califas under my name because I'm from up here. So what ManofBeer2K2 you got Southern Cali the L.A.C. S.G.V. area under your name. What are you a Sureno?
if u go by the definiton of a sureño then yes...but...in no way am i affiliated with any trece gang....i dont talk shit about norte....i got family there....i dont talk shit about cali period.....for u to say that u dont give a fuck less about l.a. or southern california is pretty ignorant.....thats some shit i hear norteños say....

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
EAST_BAY_G said:
I never said anything about Norte or "fuck skraps" You can't look at my posts I never wrote that shit. I'm not disrespecting no one.
EAST_BAY_G said:
speaking of Salinas, i wuz there 2day cuz my Grandmother had to have surgery at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. thiz one fool came in with hiz dome split, bleedin all over tha place and i guess he passed out from blood loss. i wuz kickin it in tha lobby and apparently he got hiz ass whooped for wearin blue, tha copz were questioning hiz friend and he wuz sayin sum "chaps" (LoL dumbass word) beat hiz ass into tha ground and he said he ran away cuz he didnt wanna get fucked up (LMFAO!).

AHAHAHAHAHA! Fuckin' Southerners!

E

EAST_BAY_G

speaking of Salinas, i wuz there 2day cuz my Grandmother had to have surgery at Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. thiz one fool came in with hiz dome split, bleedin all over tha place and i guess he passed out from blood loss. i wuz kickin it in tha lobby and apparently he got hiz ass whooped for wearin blue, tha copz were questioning hiz friend and he wuz sayin sum "chaps" (LoL dumbass word) beat hiz ass into tha ground and he said he ran away cuz he didnt wanna get fucked up (LMFAO!).

That shit I quoted from Fatal Nyghtmare. I was just laughing about that shit he said. It's funny to me. If I was a Norteno I'd come and out say it. I wouldn't deny it but I'm not. Plus you guys don't even know me to speak up on me anyways so shut the fuck up!

Status
Not open for further replies.