Lakers Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'm a Chicago Bulls fan, and I don't mind my team spending money to build a contender. People act like the Lakers, Yankees, etc. are the only teams who sign free-agents. All teams sign them, those teams just sign some of the best. The Bulls were supposedly going to sign KG a few seasons ago; Boston got him instead. I don't hear some of these people on here complaining about Boston signing KJ and Ray Allen, but since it's the Lakers, let's bitch and complain about it. Big deal; maybe there's a reason big name free agents don't want to sign with your team.

And how did the Lakers ''buy'' a championship last year? LOL that's ridiculous. "BUYING" is more along the lines of the Celtics a few years ago, and I can't fault them for that. They're trying to be competitive. What is a team supposed to do? NOT sign free agents and only keep the players they draft each year? Hope that a high lottery pick like Raymond Felton can bring a championship to my team? LOL!

Maybe instead of complaining about other teams bringing in good players, you should complain about your team NOT bringing in good players.

Losers.

Jan 5, 2006
I didn't say it was a bad thing did I? The point of my post was merely pointing out they don't develop enough players which could end up hurting them when kobe is gone.