labeling who gets the worse of it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jdogg420 said:
A little off topic but I dont think race is getitng better becuase it seem like we are still stuck in the past seriously some parts more sevre then others just with different dates and years.. look at the movies lately it been squeals and not new orignal movies the same with music and Bay area rap in genreal and Southern rap will never seem to escape the bling bling,in the south Redneck racists still run the damn place and talk like we are still in the hanging black people from a tree/cold war type era, A lotta people houses are finally colapsing(anybody feel me on this seriously most of our houses are extremely old and mine is about to collapse but im broke so im fucked and I know a lotta peeps in the same situation), we still gotta a bush in Office like 1989 never left, everybody got computers now that a little diffrent but it seem only technology moving foward, stertypings on tv,some racist places,etc is still sued, Polticans are still only for the cash, the "war on Drugs" is still alive and kicking in governemt, the war on communism switched to the war On Terror a little diffrent but same thing just about, happening.. I know it sounds silly and corny but anybody but me relize it seem like in some area and more sevre then other areas it seem like we as a whole are stuck in in the past like Afros and the 70's are the trend all over again.. sorry for getting off topic y'all but I think that may contribute ot the whole race relations becuae if the past is on people minds that hatred of color never goes away, It seem like the only thing moving foward is technology on big businesses even some companys are using the same methods of business.. see what happens on sundays..
ACTUALLY,AS A WHOLE,THE SOUTH IS MORE SUPPORTIVE OF MINORITIES THAN THEY EVER HAVE BEEN.....RACE RELATIONS ARE PRETTY COOL DOWN HERE NOW....THAT'S WHY YOU SEE MINORITIES MOVING TO THE SOUTH IN DROVES......REDNECKS DON'T RUN TENNESSEE ANYMORE....THAT'S A STEREOTYPE WE HAVE FOUGHT HARD TO OVERCOME...

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Seems like a mojority of you all are racist seeing how your replies only have to do with your nationality. Good way to make a point. Don't you think?

:dead:
I'd like to hear who you're reffering to? Is it me? If so call out one of my post and I'll have an answer for you... :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
I don't like names. If it's you then you know. If not, let it slide rrite past you.

HAHAHA
But, you do seem a little guilty for replying.

If you're implying that someone is racist that is pretty serious in my opinion. If I was going to call someone racist I would have there name in fine bold print calling out there post.

You can say it's insecurity with me because I've been called racist for saying that whites shouldn't use the word nigga, they said I was trying divide the race..lol!!

But if you say its not me then I will slither out of this post.

Apr 25, 2002
Whites shouldn't use the word nigga. But, in the context that blacks use it in is like "friend". Maybe they're calling you friend or homie.

And i'm not immplying some of you on this board are blatant all-out rascist. Just seems like you got rascist comments, tendencies, qualities.

:::Waits for big discussion on the word nigga:::

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Whites shouldn't use the word nigga. But, in the context that blacks use it in is like "friend". Maybe they're calling you friend or homie.

And i'm not immplying some of you on this board are blatant all-out rascist. Just seems like you got rascist comments, tendencies, qualities.

:::Waits for big discussion on the word nigga:::

Nah..LOL!! There will be no discussion about the word nigga in here because no one has started anything about it, all I said was that I was called racist for similiar shit, it was an example not an argument.

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
ACTUALLY,AS A WHOLE,THE SOUTH IS MORE SUPPORTIVE OF MINORITIES THAN THEY EVER HAVE BEEN.....RACE RELATIONS ARE PRETTY COOL DOWN HERE NOW....THAT'S WHY YOU SEE MINORITIES MOVING TO THE SOUTH IN DROVES......REDNECKS DON'T RUN TENNESSEE ANYMORE....THAT'S A STEREOTYPE WE HAVE FOUGHT HARD TO OVERCOME...
That nice it happening like that in tennesse. but for the most part My grand-daddy lives down there (moving from place to place lol he alwas running from car dealerships,lol) and he said in some parts it gotten better but overall It seem like it never left the 50's and 60's Blacks still aren't allowed in a lotta bars,on some busses even, White people still control a lot of the media and governemts.. but I hope you undertsand what I mean about america as a overall whole falling a little behind. It like the USSR all over again it slowly collapsed the same way by spending too much in secruity and technology but thats all.. but fuck it most would call me crazy I can never explain anything without feeling like im punching a Brick wall that doesn't move..

Apr 25, 2002
Jdogg420 said:

That nice it happening like that in tennesse. but for the most part My grand-daddy lives down there (moving from place to place lol he alwas running from car dealerships,lol) and he said in some parts it gotten better but overall It seem like it never left the 50's and 60's Blacks still aren't allowed in a lotta bars,on some busses even, White people still control a lot of the media and governemts..
It's true,

my aunt lives down in Mississippi..WOW!! Does she complain about the racial tension down there.