La Coka Nostra

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
Why is there no threads on this classic album??? idk but to me every track is a banger, this cd was well worth the wait and it exceeded my expectations... i was a lil weary about mr. white aka everlast because i mean i never really liked any of his shit... but he killed it, i even like the hooks he did... brought some depth to the album... slaine is so under rated its sad, and he shines so bright on the album and i mean bill c'mon yall bill is one of the best, he just murdered the album... i love this album and have been bumpin' it since i bought it yesterday... whats everyone else think???

and did everyone get that la coka nostra "the audacity of coke" mixtape cuzz dont sleep on that, it has new tracks and is def a banger in its own way....

Feb 12, 2006
It's good, definately not as classic as this dude is making it out to be. It's definately better than alot of shit but I would rather have a new A.O.T.P. album, both of their albums are better than this, most of the production is nothing too special.