L.D.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
I got a little thread happy when i seen the tracklisting, as soon as I posted it I realized I was probably late and headed to the all 6s and 7s tread, where I quickly confirmed my suspicion that I was reposting. I went back to delete my thread, and L.D.S. had already deleted my mistake. Therefore, L.D.S., you are the man, sir.

That is all.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks. I'll leave this thread open for the naysayers and the ballswingers that feel it is the perfect moment to capitalize on Tech's use of my name by scrutinizing my abilities or lack thereof.

Commence the ubiquitous hazing and questioning of my talents and strong, often overpowering opinion now.

Aug 20, 2002
FREEPOST,BIATCHES!!!

Al DEE S is family,....thanks for hookin´me up while Tech was in Amsterdam.
DELETE any post you want to delete.You know what you do!!
You got MY ok....

Sep 30, 2002
Thanks. I'll leave this thread open for the naysayers and the ballswingers that feel it is the perfect moment to capitalize on Tech's use of my name by scrutinizing my abilities or lack thereof.

Commence the ubiquitous hazing and questioning of my talents and strong, often overpowering opinion now.
Cool, I'll jump in.

Getting the small glimpse that I get into your life via this forum, I have really started to feel a bit sorry for you as of late. You are obviously capable of moderating this forum, but it just seems that you don't really get what your position actually is as a moderator sometimes, hence the reason you have been getting called out recently. You are here to moderate a forum that gives Strange the ability to do a constant temperature check of what some of the "veteran Strange fans" think about the label, current project, etc. They want the feedback but any company in their right mind is not going to allow anything that is posted in a forum with their name on it to be potentially damaging to any relationship it may have, fans, artists, other labels etc. When you say certain things in the position you are in they go into head scratching mode I am sure. Then lately it seems as if they are addressing you right here for everyone to see, which has its entertainment value, but has to be a bit weird for you.

You just strike me as a guy that has had a tough go of it in some areas of life, especially recently. I feel for you in regard to your Father, I experienced a similar situation, and with your estranged brother, oddly I also have dealt with that scenario. I wish you the best in those situations because they are mentally taxing.

Here is some advice.... Think three times about what you are gonna post before you do so, or just give up the mod role and post whatever you want.

Stop being overly analytical, overly witty, and use the short version of your vocabulary sometimes, and it won't seem like your superiority complex is so bad.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Cool, I'll jump in.

Getting the small glimpse that I get into your life via this forum, I have really started to feel a bit sorry for you as of late. You are obviously capable of moderating this forum, but it just seems that you don't really get what your position actually is as a moderator sometimes, hence the reason you have been getting called out recently. You are here to moderate a forum that gives Strange the ability to do a constant temperature check of what some of the "veteran Strange fans" think about the label, current project, etc. They want the feedback but any company in their right mind is not going to allow anything that is posted in a forum with their name on it to be potentially damaging to any relationship it may have, fans, artists, other labels etc. When you say certain things in the position you are in they go into head scratching mode I am sure. Then lately it seems as if they are addressing you right here for everyone to see, which has its entertainment value, but has to be a bit weird for you.

You just strike me as a guy that has had a tough go of it in some areas of life, especially recently. I feel for you in regard to your Father, I experienced a similar situation, and with your estranged brother, oddly I also have dealt with that scenario. I wish you the best in those situations because they are mentally taxing.

Here is some advice.... Think three times about what you are gonna post before you do so, or just give up the mod role and post whatever you want.

Stop being overly analytical, overly witty, and use the short version of your vocabulary sometimes, and it won't seem like your superiority complex is so bad.

Wall of text, analyzing someone you know online = needing to take your own advice.

Jan 16, 2007

nice wordage

Sep 30, 2002
Wall of text, analyzing someone you know online = needing to take your own advice.
First off he literally asked for it, quite eloquently I might add. Secondly I am not the one having to defend myself to the artist for which I moderate a forum. So what exactly should I have not done again?