L.A. Noire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
may 1st gameinformer is doing a 30k giveaway contest i heard..stay tuned. some sort of marketing where you follow clues to the next

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 disc brehs?

talk about lose...i give a fuck if ps3 aint got no gadam online for 2 weeks this is lols

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/05/l-a-noire-spans-three-discs-on-xbox-360.aspx

Rockstar has confirmed that its upcoming detective story will require three discs on 360. How does this impact your gaming experience? Not much, really.

L.A. Noire has a ton of voice acting and facial capture, not to mention the fact that it's a Rockstar game, which are traditionally not short affairs. The fact that it requires multiple discs isn't a huge surprise. To be clear, it will fit onto a single Blu-ray disc for PS3 owners.

Ultimately, all this means is that LA Noire is a big game; don't bother trotting this out as ammunition for the console wars...unless getting up to change discs twice during your playthrough is a huge dealbreaker for you.

FUCK YOU.

Oct 10, 2005
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 disc brehs?

talk about lose...i give a fuck if ps3 aint got no gadam online for 2 weeks this is lols

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/05/l-a-noire-spans-three-discs-on-xbox-360.aspx

Rockstar has confirmed that its upcoming detective story will require three discs on 360. How does this impact your gaming experience? Not much, really.

L.A. Noire has a ton of voice acting and facial capture, not to mention the fact that it's a Rockstar game, which are traditionally not short affairs. The fact that it requires multiple discs isn't a huge surprise. To be clear, it will fit onto a single Blu-ray disc for PS3 owners.

Ultimately, all this means is that LA Noire is a big game; don't bother trotting this out as ammunition for the console wars...unless getting up to change discs twice during your playthrough is a huge dealbreaker for you.

FUCK YOU.
fail

xbox is fucking weak lol