L.A.M.B - Violence of tha Lambz...NOW OUT DIGITALLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Don't think anyone really texted dudes mom the screenshots where faked, at least that's what I thought.

Incisions also posted a thread with pictures of a 10 year old dressed up in full make up and revealing clothing. That was under his fake account as well and he claimed some of his friends and him all posted from it together so it must have been them not him.

Jan 30, 2007
the funny thing about this Incisions dude, if you go to Dubcc.com he basically takes alot of threads created on here by other people and posts them over there its highlarious.

The shit over there that they discuss is fucking funny as hell, someone made a thread asking why RBX has a chipped tooth.

He posts as Scitt on there. Hey Incisions, did you put ScittIzActive like EVERY other faggot ass poster on there did when Cali Iz Active dropped???

Sep 25, 2014
the funny thing about this Incisions dude, if you go to Dubcc.com he basically takes alot of threads created on here by other people and posts them over there its highlarious.

The shit over there that they discuss is fucking funny as hell, someone made a thread asking why RBX has a chipped tooth.

He posts as Scitt on there. Hey Incisions, did you put ScittIzActive like EVERY other faggot ass poster on there did when Cali Iz Active dropped???

i post stuff from everywhere on dubcc, i help run that forum. cats dont fux wit the bay too much over there, it's mostly LA shit, but i got love for the bay so i come here for the latest bay shit and post the new shit there for every1 else.

u described some of the weirdos there to a T tho wit the RBX chipped tooth thread lmao. and naah, never had iz active in my name, the fuck i look like a euro?