L.A. bound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
What's the siccness recommendation on what to do down there? Me and some friends are heading down there for Spring Break/Magic Mountain. Then we'll be checking out L.A. the next day. Any major food spots/clubs/stores/sites worth checking out?

May 6, 2002
Magic Mountain is Valencia. So you will be in North LA. Burbank, Sherman Oaks, etc.
Come down south a little more and you will hit downtown LA which is nice to see if you have never been.

If its a spring break thing then try the nicer beaches like Santa Monica and Malibu.

Try and stick with the nicer spots.

Jan 5, 2006
Try some Asada fries and rolled tacos from Albert's mexican food, hit up santa monica pier, venice beach, redondo is pretty dope too, Rodeo Dr if you wanna run into celebs, Hollywood Blvd, sunset blvd and melrose too, the griffith park observatory (dope view) mulholland drive has a dope ass view of LA too. Then theres the southbay, like Long Beach too (Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles) and Pink's hot dogs in Hollywood (the wait is long tho) definitely hit up Tommy's Burgers.. the chili fries and burgers and dogs are on point! I ate that alot when i was there.

I'm down there like every month, about to be going down there for School.

Feb 7, 2006
On Slauson every body wanna cuzz you, in the jay's everybody wanna blood you, on western everybody wanna slug you...Yeah make sure you hit them streets up and that housing community, everything else is boring.