Kutty Cal will always play second fiddle to Tech Neezle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
Seriously, Strange needs to stop messin' with PDM and Critical Bill type stuff and invest in being a straight rap label. I don't have anything against those groups but Strange has some talent. Throw Kutty on some Regime stuff and let the guy shine. Oh yea and sign Grant Rice to Strange so he can be the token non black for the label.

Sep 18, 2006
I like the idea of Kutt opening for the Kabosh act. I love seeing Kutt perform solo...saw him on the Hostile takeover and the show a few months ago with CB. the CB show was to like less than 100 people, but he still gave it his all, seemed a little short tho. Anyway, Kutt leaving Strange is an impossibility.

you know what i wanna see? a fucking real Strange Music Tour. with EVERYBODY, even Big Scoob and T nutty, all the 57rdvs, SS, PDM, CB, Kutt solo set, Krizz solo set, Tech set, then maybe a some kabosh songs using CB's instrumentals, fuck i dont know. do some old school shit. no gay local groups opening, no other artists, just 4 hours or so of great music, shit i'd pay 50 bones for that.