Kutty Cal will always play second fiddle to Tech Neezle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
No matter how much talent he has, and how much he deserves inividual success, he won't escape from Tech's shadow for at least a few more years and thats the way it is. We all know that Krizz and and Tech are gonna be performing together for quite a while (Kabosh), so where does this leave Kutt? I feel like the plan is to use the perpetual momentum of the touring that Strange has now to make the Kabosh project go mainstream, Kutty being leftout will have the opportunity to truly shine at that point, but until then he's gotta know his place. If he wants to branch out on his own before then, he should leave Strange and sign with a major record label that can properly produce and promote his shit, "sell out" if you will.

"Kutty, wait a minute, hold up.there's too many Cheifs and not enough souljas."

May 31, 2007
I dunno... I like Kutt as part of the Stange Family... And if Krizz and tech work on Kabosh then whats stopping from Kutt workin on his own shit..? And if Kabosh ever toured then have Kutt open maybe.

Dec 5, 2005
bimmerlohver said:
if anything krizz should "sell out"... i honestly dont think kutt has THAT much talent right now... maybe in a few years.
you are on crack.. and i wouldnt doubt it either.. i mean.. look at your avatar.

Dec 27, 2005
maybe 4-5 years ago i would agree with bimmerlohver....tell you what though...kutty kal has come a LONG ASS WAY under tech n9nes wings. Im sure the dude is grateful

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah hearing his older feature material to his newer shit ... dude has definitely improved lyrically and delivery wise and has much matured as an artist

good topic though... i love kutt but would leaving strange be a smart move in the long run?

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
he should hang around stranger a couple more years if hes lookin to leave...the studio time and shit will MUCH more improve his sound then without tech and krizz.....look at how tech and krizz sound on the mic....def beasts in the vocals department....kutt....NO.

Sep 21, 2006
No one from strange is gonna "sell out" you will never hear Tech Kutt or Kali talkin bout the shit the fake ass rappers talk bout on the radio...they will go mainstream but they will still remain the same artist with more radio spins, video plays, and larger fan base thats it

Jun 29, 2005
I hope kutt reads this shit (As he posted a topic today!)but on the real Kutt has developed lyriclly tremendously. If u listen to kutt the man is sicc! He just dont have that energy like Tech doesd that keeps the immeadiate audience on the feet. The deep listeners should give Kutt his props. The topic is partly true in a sense but he is still recognized. I feel u Kutt........lol

Sep 17, 2003
rmillerpacers31 said:
strange doesn't like this...

I don't doubt it!

@ sobman: S&S did at least have a "single" and it was pretty big here in KC, at least. But I always thought that while Kutt's CD wasn't a masterpiece, it did deserve more attention and promotion than what it did get.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
rmillerpacers31 said:
strange doesn't like this...

They started that tour to promote Critical Bill. If they don't like it, it's because that never panned out. Another booking agency out of Kansas City has the signing rights to the shows, but Travis had to ok this. I don't understand how they'd be displeased with it when they started it.