Kutt Leaving?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I'd most likely still follow Kutt should he leave anyhow.

I'd rather hear him complain about the label even if he was making the shit up than hear another "Guess what I'm drinking in the strip club" tracks.

Sep 30, 2002
That is really what is great about this label. Tech went through years of frustration with not being able to put out the music he wanted to because label's didn't understand who he was or how he felt. This speaks to the artists freedom to write what he wants, and put it out with the label's support. These cats have spent the better part of 10 years all together all the time. I am sure Tech knows exactly how he feels and still supported and released his album with the material on it. People grow, and things change, and with the closeness that those cats have, if Kutt has a better opportunity that Strange can't match or beat I am sure they would support their brother first. I know that Kutt will always appreciate Strange and the opportunities and that have been provided for him through this exposure. The money pays his bills and takes care of his kids and loved ones, and has definitely changed his life for the better. Whatever the future holds, this cat is definitely talented, and has the potential to be big. I wish him well regardless.

That being said I hope he makes it big and stays STRANGE.