Kutt and S&S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
im pretty sure that they are working on it. but they just released a cd today. i know that they are smart enough to not flood the market.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
this Kutt Mixtape is gett'n hella old...shits has just become a mission gett'n the leftover tracks that aint even on it and there aint even a tracklist...

as far as i know S&S is dropp'n just before Feature Presentation

Jul 1, 2004
Flamez was suposed to be out like 4 years ago and they are having trouble gettin it released but in my opinion there should've been another Strange Artist release before MLK whether its kutt, ss, critical bill, whatever...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
2ManIce4 said:
The other thing I noticed, is that in the booklet for MLK, they didn't give any info on any up coming releases or date or something.
lol. yea. it was a collabo album with no information at all about the other artists....not even a myspace.

i want shit from Shadow

Jul 1, 2004
name another record label that has only put out 2 albums in the last 3 or 4 years, thats not a good stat. Techs not the only one that can put an album together. These other artist need exposure too. So when tech calls it quits the record label still dont crumble to nothing, cuz then everybody will be like whos this kutt calhoun and skatterman and snug brim. Eh fuck it im done ranting time for bed!!!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Skatterman & Snug Brim - Urban Legendz
Kutt Calhoun - B.L.E.V.E.
Project: Deadman - Self Inflicted
Tech N9ne - Vintage Tech
Tech N9ne - Everready (The Religion)
Tech N9ne - Misery Loves Kompany

There's the last 4 years for Strange, that's more then 2 albums. Even if you go the last 3 years, there's still been 3 releases.

I do agree though, Strange needs to get some better clockwork going and start pumping out some albums, putting some more weight behind these other artists.

Nov 10, 2006
I may be in the minority on this, but I would rather Strange take their sweet ass time and not drop stuff before it's ready. I'm still bumping Everready and get psyched listening to that album after like 8 months--that is insane the record is that good. But I listen to Ang and AP everyday too :)

Nov 20, 2006
I know they shouldnt rush cds im just sayin i wish they'd release more than just Tech. Tech is one of my fav rappers but i want to hear fresh stuff Kutt, S&S, and Krizz. So at this rate will Flamez ever come out?

Aug 15, 2006
Silcc-E-FYN said:
this Kutt Mixtape is gett'n hella old...shits has just become a mission gett'n the leftover tracks that aint even on it and there aint even a tracklist...

as far as i know S&S is dropp'n just before Feature Presentation
Actually, there is a tracklist for this and it is done. More details later...