Krizz Kaliko "Abu Dhabi" (Feat 816 Boyz) Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
ive caught the concept and tech has explained that the point of the 816 boys is to make songs that can be played on the radio. just cause techs a master at what he dose doesn't meen he and kriss can't have fun with hiphop. look at it this way if they made a whole album, like they talked about, wouldn't you rather listen to their shit all over the radio?? if you ask me, their shit is way catchier and done way better than the shit you hear on the radio...

Jun 20, 2008
ive caught the concept and tech has explained that the point of the 816 boys is to make songs that can be played on the radio. just cause techs a master at what he dose doesn't meen he and kriss can't have fun with hiphop. look at it this way if they made a whole album, like they talked about, wouldn't you rather listen to their shit all over the radio?? if you ask me, their shit is way catchier and done way better than the shit you hear on the radio...
If they made a whole album like this, isn't that the definition of a sellout? I wouldn't buy that garbage and if the rest of this album sounds anything like this track, I'm not buying it either. It baffles me that people genuinely can enjoy music like this.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
It's like they all sat around one big table at the strange music headquarters and decided they would make the most absolutely terrible song they possibly can.