Krayzie Bone Speaks On The K-Fed Situation & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Got This Off http://www.bonethugstory.net/

What's up my thug ones? This is Krayjack coming back at y'all, this time to clear a few things up. A couple of days ago while I was checking out the board I stumbled upon the thread that was discussing Bone/Mo Thug possibly signing or working with K-Fed. I myself had no knowledge of this rumor, nor was I familiar with the name until someone told me who he was (Britney's x-husband). Me not knowing, I dismiss the rumors as bullshit. Apparently though, there has been conversation between his business team, and our business team about possibly doing business in the future. For those of you that have not heard, me and my brothers (Bone) will be launching B.T.N.H WorldWide in 2009 and have been in discussion with a few well established artist as well, along with a few up and coming acts. Again, I spoke on the situation before having accurate knowledge and speaking with my team to confirm this. My knowledge of this whole thing is that K-Fed is interested in working with Bone and is supposedly sending product for Bone to examine and decide. We'll see what happens. I'm a real dude, so I gotta be a man and take blame for speaking to fast and harshly against the man. Anyway on another note. Yes the Bone album is still being created. We do have at least 30 songs done with all 5 members on them. Also true that we will be releasing a teaser from the upcoming album very, very soon! So make sure you stay tuned for that. All I can say is that it's classic Bone! Also B.T.N.H WorldWide will launch with the following projects:

B.T.N.H WorldWide releases

1. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Uni-5
2. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Unplugged (Harmony Live)
3. Krayzie Bone: Chasing The Devil
4. Wish Bone: The Wish master
5. Krayzie/Bizzy: Bone Brothers vol.4

More to be announced!!!!!!!

May 11, 2002
No Shit...............Bone Brother 4 with BIZZY & KRAYZIE.

Damn....that will be tight as fuck if it ever gets released.

Oct 23, 2006
K FED?? fuck that shit so what is he just gunna suck all their dicks an throw cash at them to get them to pretend like they are feelin his shit?