Konami Censoring MGS4 Reviews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Reviews, don't really mean much. GTA got 10's and I played it for a week, beat it, and havn't fucked with it since. I play Street Fighter and Worms more than I play GTA, and I'm sure they wouldn't get such a great review these days.

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
ITS METAL GEAR DUMBASS, IT'S A HUGE FRANCHISE AND A GAME THAT PUSHES THE LIMITS OF THE PS3 SHIT IS GONNA BE A FUCKIN SICC ASS GAME STOP HATON BECAUSE YOUR 360 BROKE
Shut up. Haton? wtf get the fuck out. go buy your MGS4 dont matter to me. No game on the ps3 will sell like you all are making it out to.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
SHUT UP BITCH YOUR FCUKIN LOSER, GO HAVE LUBE UP YOUR 360 CONTROLLER AND HAVE BUT SEX WITH IT YOU FUCKIN SICK FREAK, WHY YOU TRYIN TO CONVINCE EVERYONE SO HARD THAT MGS IS GONNA BE WEAK? THATS BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE TIGHT AND YOU CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT ITS ON PS3 YOU BITCH

Sep 1, 2003
Lmmfao....is that hard to believe that theres alot of fools out there who don't give a crap bout garbage old ass snake an tired ass mgs series ?

you better fucking believe it....fuckin ps3 metal gear gangstas

comedy

lolool

Apr 25, 2002
fuck hype msg4 is goin shit on every game out...first game thats goin take my time away from cod4. gta4 was cool too, but that shit ready to get traded after i beat it.

Jun 24, 2003
SHUT UP BITCH YOUR FCUKIN LOSER, GO HAVE LUBE UP YOUR 360 CONTROLLER AND HAVE BUT SEX WITH IT YOU FUCKIN SICK FREAK, WHY YOU TRYIN TO CONVINCE EVERYONE SO HARD THAT MGS IS GONNA BE WEAK? THATS BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE TIGHT AND YOU CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT ITS ON PS3 YOU BITCH

LMMFAO@this faggot talking in Caps like he will make his point more clear or something. Go stand in-line and buy the game on day 1 idiot. Have fun watching your 90 minute cut scenes.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
IT WILL BE FUN WATCHING THE CUT SCENES YOU FUCKIN KANGAROO PUSSY SMELLIN ASS BITCH, YOU AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A FUCKIN PUNK, GO A SUCK A DICK YOU LITTLE TAILAND HOOKER WANNA BE, I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKIN X-BOX OVER YOUR HEAD AND GIVE YOU A REAL REASON FOR IT NEEDING TO BE REPAIRE D

Jun 24, 2003
IT WILL BE FUN WATCHING THE CUT SCENES YOU FUCKIN KANGAROO PUSSY SMELLIN ASS BITCH, YOU AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A FUCKIN PUNK, GO A SUCK A DICK YOU LITTLE TAILAND HOOKER WANNA BE, I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKIN X-BOX OVER YOUR HEAD AND GIVE YOU A REAL REASON FOR IT NEEDING TO BE REPAIRE D
Shut up.

Sep 1, 2003
^i've played the last 3, i HATED snake eater.

metal gear was dope 10 years ago....an still pretty good with the 2nd one on ps2.

shit got old....plain an simple

yea theres still alot of fools who like it....but it aint many but some die hard fools who love snakes old ass or somethin lol

But recognize theres also alot of fools who don't anymore....this shit aint no damn must play like gears 2

i won't be suprised if doesn't get "expected' sales figures

the poll on gamefaqs has 50% and more who say this shit AINT worth getting a ps3 for.

i more than fucking agree.

anyway fuck this....yall can argue back an forth.... shits stupid.