Komain -- LIVEWIRE ... IN STORES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
I believe tha new cd has hit tha shelves of many stores... so if ya'll wanna here some bangin, refreshing shit... hit up ya local stores and cop that Komain album ya'll....

Tha album is also IN STOCK at many of the on-line stores like wherehousemusic.com, amazon.com, cdnow.com, cheap-cds.com, cduniverse.com, towerrecords.com, etc. etc..

Holla back if u cop it and let a playa know what u think of it....

Much luv 2 Mac & Ak, Sean T, Celly, everybody that helped on tha project and Bayside... that's real

1luv,

Komain

T

thug_proppa

Artist----------------------Komain
Title-----------------------Livewire

01.) Explosive Intro 0:43
Produced by: 512 For Catalyst Productions
additional vocals by:512

First beat ive heard by 512, its a nice beat even though its only 43 seconds long. Komain also hits this track hard with some vocals and lyrics that had me very impressed. for an intro i give it an

02.) Block 2 Block feat Sean T 3:05
Produced by: Sean T

IF ya'll aint heard of Sean T you will soon! This is a very up beat track with 2 tight verse from KO, Sean T also fits in on the track very nicley. 2 totaly different styles that i wasnt shure could be put togehter, but i got to give it to em this track is banging. Ko and Sean T on the chorus.

03.) Till Tha Day I Die 3:57
Produced by: Komain for Sykosis Ent.

This is the only track produced by KO on this album and i was very dissapointed because this beat is definetly a Perfect beat for a Anthem type song. As Ko says this is a Midwest anthem and he brings heat on all three verses lyrics delivery everything is right on point. type of beat that got ya noddin ya head. Cant wait to hear somemore beats by him.

04.) X.O. 3:54
Produced by: G-Man Stan
Live guitar by: Guitar Man Stan

This is definetly a track for the females. nice chill beat. again 3 verses that all are heated. Ko switches up his style on this track which suprized me. He came slower and it fit the beat perfectly.
Move somethin, keep it hot ma do ya thang, every man's fantasy, every thugs dream. tight ass chorus on this one.

05.) This Game feat mac mall, J.T. the Bigga Figga, & Joy 3:37
Produced by: G-Man Stan
Live guitar by: guitar Man Stan

OH BOY! If you a fan of Mac Mall OR J.T. you need to hear this track. mac mall spits the first verse and its nothing but heat, some quick raps from mall that im not used to hearing and was definely suprized in a good way buy. Komain takes the second verse and lay's it down nicley. hits it quick and slow nice switch of styles. Jt hits the third verse and let me tell you this is one of the best beats ive heard him on and he brings the lyrics delivery and definely rips it hard. Joy comes on the hook. ive never heard her before but she got the perfect voice to blow up big. comes quick and still keeps it smooth.

06.) In The Heat Of The Nite 3:33

Another tight beat by Sean T, he really out did him self with the beats on this cd. This another chill song. The type of song that you and ya bitch can put on to fuck to. 2 verse that are all heated of corse! a corus done by Ko that is hypnotic. this shit was in my head for days the first time i heard it. "In the heat of the night girl its just you and me, and i got to tell you boo im loving what you do to me, in tha heat of the night i need you body girl right next to me, sexin me, caressin me, and i really got to tell ya that im lovin when ya doing what ya do".

07.) Get Ya Hustle On feat mac & A.K. 3:39
Produced by: Mac Pacino

One of the first beats of heard from Mac and if this how he brings it im finna cop everything thats got him producing on it. A.k. hits us with the first verse. I havent heard much from him but he came very tight and definetly hard as fuck. Ko hits the second verse and comes ridiculous on this one! Mac finish up the song nicley some of the first shit ive heard from him also. a nice hard as verse from him to. Chorus done by A.K. . From what i heard from MAC & A.K. im definetly going to have to cop that money rhymes album cause they shit is mobbed the fuck out!

08.) Mami 3:13
Produced by Sean T
additional vocals: Mississippi

Cant say enuff about Sean T. Now this track is one of my favorites. Komain again switches shit up perfectly ridding the beat then tearing it up in the same verse. both verses from ko were damm near perfect. "Is that ko? yep thats him, sippin vodka & Gin, sportin them tims, glossy eyed repressenting the bend, obbsesed with ends, but fuck it let the sex begin, you wont come in it but im yellin out let's be friends" Mississippi and ko go back and forth on the chorus and let me tell you shit had me relaxed as fuck and eased my mind to the fullest!

09) Savages feat Celly Cel 3:40

God DAMMMMMM Celly is a ledgon and to finally see him up on some new shit had me fiendin for this. This beat is banging, california love sample that defienly wasnt no punk shit. Ko hits the verse and third hard as fuck!!!!! and im shure ya'll no how Mr. Celly Cel came! YA KNOW

10.) Tonite feat mississippi 3:47

Another track to just relax to, nice chill beat that shows Sean T's versatility. Mississippi hits the corus that makes me actually want to get into R & B! Ko hits the back round and fits in perfectly.
Ko again suprized me on this comming slow once again and just smoothly laying it down. lyrics nice as ever, " Slide to the next spot, dogg is it hot? nope we ride out and we bumpin pac" glad to see someone casual mentioning one of the greats in a respectfull way. 3 verses all chill and fitting perfectly to the beat.

11.) Stand & Deliver feat manip, Sean T, and Mayhem. 3:06

This is the type of beat that will pump you up right before you gotta go do some dirt. Some lyrical and musical courage. Now this is the first time ive heard manip and im glad i was blessed with the chance to. He has a style similar to sandman and comes tight on delivery and lyrics. Second verse was from and his lyrics were of the fuckin hinges! " Dog i mix words, the way nino flip birds, i'm distirbed, with the havic, to blast addicts, with the magic, leave em gaspin like assmatics" and so on and so on too much heat to quote. Sean t on the third verse bring's a real presense that just makes you wanna ride on ya enimes. mayhem on the 4th verse comes quick and pretty nice. i think he can develope his style a little more and if he does that i will definely cop a solo from him

12.) Shine pt. 2 2:39
Produced by: 512 for Catalyst Productions

An east coast type beat that i was actually feelin definetly good work by 512. now this is deffinetly a battle type song that Ko fucks up the madd rapper on! show cases his lyrical talent perfectly. " Dynamic disastor, i'm bustin shots at the madd rapper, heard ya bitch is talkin shit watch me back slapper"
That's the start of the song, not the best lyrical part but gives you the idea of whats to come!

13.) Triflin' 4:16
additional vocals: Sean T

HA HA! This track is pure comedy with the truth being told. The mind state of the track reminds me of Tupac's Wonder why they call you bitch. The beat chill and definetly one of my favorites and sean T lay's down the hook nicely. 3 verses that funny yet very heart felt. he comes political but yet lightens it with somes funny lyrics. Over all i was more then imprssed with the lyrics delivery and over all depth of the track. Most rappers dont have the mind to come like this and Ko definetly does.

14.) Fast livin' feat Celly Cel 4:02
Produced by: The Scrub

Another laid back beat that fits Ko perfectly. I have made respect for Scrub from the few tracks ive heard. KO comes with 3 mobbed out verses speaking on everything, hits the third verse with some shouts that i actually liked. most shout outs that are rapped and strung together i could do with out, But ko definely puts them together nicley. Celly Cel dosent rap in this but hits the chours with that smooth ass voice of his, perfect for this chorus, just wish i could have heard a verse.

15.) South Bend 2 Tha East Bay feat Manip, and K-Swiss. 4:18
Produced by: KG Swiss

This beat is the type of beat that makes me cop an artist album. I can't wait to hear some more shit from KG. The first verse Manip came tight ass hell, he difently need to drop a solo and i hope he gets the love he deserves. The second verse is from KG Swiss, Now i was feelin this but again i just wanna see the style developed a little more. His beats dont need no more work! Ko hits the third verse with straight heat. Basically i cant wait to get to this verse but the first 2 are to good to fast forward it. chorus done by manip and ko, definely switchin shit back and forth nicley.

16.) In The Heat Of The Nite (Scrub Remix) 3:44
Produced by: The Scrub

Now Honestly i dont feel most remix's especially when the original is dope. But all this remix did is take it from a chill fuck song to a dope ass up beat song. 2 different styles same lyrics that i can both feel, and depending on your preference you can bump 1 or the other.

17.) Dedication feat mississippi 3:51

This song gives me chills. it's right up there with any artist, tribute song's. 2 verses that were Very respectfull and very classy. The hommies and fam looking down on this track would be proud and thats real talk! Mississippi again laccces the chorus. This time he shows the heart and feeling that i feel most R & B cats are missing. He has a very strong voice that i can definetly feel.

18.) Az The World Turnz 3:10

512 is definetly setting his self up to make it big. I can definely see nas and other big named east coast cats spitting on this beat! KO hits shit hard will some more battle type lyrics. i was amazed with this! Some of that shit that you have to hear for your self. 2 verses that both held there own and can be compaired to any of the great lyricist out there.

19.) LIVEWIRE feat XL, Gangsta Biz, and boogieman 8:12

Another nice beat from 512 with that midwest style that you gotta love. I'm not shure who is on what verse except komain, But let me tell you these midwest cats got some spits and need to stop being sleeped on!

Apr 25, 2002
I listened to the album once so far... I dunno if I'd give scores that high for some of the songs (wasn't feeling This Game,) but this is a definite 8.5-9/10 album... Komain got flows...

T

thug_proppa

dammm hommie i thought that shit was tight.

different taste though. good lookin out folks.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Mezzano... here's tha info dogg...

Cover: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-112821/pics/livewirecovercompress.jpg

(don't know how to post that shit on here)

Here's tha tracklisting:

!) Xxplosive Intro
2) Block 2 Block (feat. Sean T)
3) Till tha Day I Die...
4) X.O.
5) This Game (feat. Mac Mall, JT the Bigga Figga & Joy)
6) In the Heat of tha Nite
7) Get Ya Hustle On (feat. Mac & AK)
8) Mami
9) Savages (feat. Celly Cel)
10) Tonite (feat. Mississippi)
11) Stand & Deliver (feat. Manip, Sean T, & Mayhem)
12) Shine pt. 2
13) Triflin'
14) Fast Livin (feat. Celly Cel)
15) South Bend 2 Tha East Bay (feat. Manip & KG Swiss)
16) In the Heat of tha Nite (rmx)
17) Dedication (feat. Mississippi)
18) Az the World Turnz
19) Livewire (feat. XL, Gangsta Biz & Boogie Man)

Cane... thanx homie, that's luv ... hope u get a chance to peep it soon....

ko

Apr 25, 2002
thug_proppa said:
dammm hommie i thought that shit was tight.

different taste though. good lookin out folks.
Mall really didn't fit that beat... It didn't sound natural for him, it sounded like he couldn't keep up... It sounded pretty bad to me.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
komain....i got your pm that one time
drop ya shit again i had to delete all my messages cuz it was full or hit me at bayarearap @ onebox com

good lucc with the album big dogg

down insane1