KOKANE TAKIN A SHOT AT QUIK??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
that shit SLAPPED!!!

and i dont think it was really a diss, george clinton said that same line on an old parliament song about some other groups back in the day

Feb 8, 2003
kokane annoying? what kinda music did u grow up listening to? couldnt be funk
Actually I did grow up to bootsy and all them niggas and I know bootsy personally my uncle june sung back up for him at several shows. just bc i dont like that song has nothing to do with what i grew up on back decades ago. so in your eyes im suppose to be a follower and like this bc he cloning george clintons voice and howls? so try again. I have a right to my own opinion and if i dont like the song get over it life goes on. and its all about opinions homeboy. I didnt say i dont like kokaine i said i dont like the song posted i know bou kokaine too when he fucked with above the law, snoop etc. so lets just dead it now and not fuck up a thread over different views..

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
Actually I did grow up to bootsy and all them niggas and I know bootsy personally my uncle june sung back up for him at several shows. just bc i dont like that song has nothing to do with what i grew up on back decades ago. so in your eyes im suppose to be a follower and like this bc he cloning george clintons voice and howls? so try again. I have a right to my own opinion and if i dont like the song get over it life goes on. and its all about opinions homeboy. I didnt say i dont like kokaine i said i dont like the song posted i know bou kokaine too when he fucked with above the law, snoop etc. so lets just dead it now and not fuck up a thread over different views...
whoooooa... keep your ass calm

who asked you if u like kokane? u actin way too fragile
my point was... if u think kokane is annoying... u probably think george clinton is too
so you couldnt be too into funk....

but... hey... imma leave yo senstive ass alone... look how qwiccly you assumed id catch feelings like u did... i mean this line says it all....

so lets just dead it now and not fuck up a thread over different views...
pump your breaks.... you showin your slip... if it aint that big of a deal then.....
WHY YOU ON THE DEFENSIVE?....
have your opinon... IDONTGIVEAFUCC.COM (LOL) ... noone said nothin to you my dude.... LMFAO

Feb 8, 2003
have your opinon... IDONTGIVEAFUCC.COM (LOL) ... noone said nothin to you my dude.... LMFAO

Re Read your reply man. you was the one who quoted me and called me out so obviously you was talking to me. anyway it goes i dont give a shit what anynone think bout my opinions bc we all entittled to our own nobody superior to anyone else either. also how you gonna compare george clinton to some kokane.

far as me getting defensive yeah i may have bc i felt like to you was taking a subliminal shot to me over my opinion but if you wasnt my bad anyway it goes you like teh track i dont so do you. If I wanna hear george clinton ill bump one of them old ass parliment albums and not this teen wolf howling ish..

Dec 5, 2007
that shit SLAPPED!!!

and i dont think it was really a diss, george clinton said that same line on an old parliament song about some other groups back in the day
thats probably why he chose to use that line, but i just got off the phone with him... he's takin a shot at him... i guess quik said something about him in an interview with dubcnn a while back. thats why he aint take no real shot at him cuz it aint really a big deal.. but you gotta watch what you say. ive met quik a few times. he's cool but he's pretty arrogant. kinda weird actin sometimes...

Quik got that new jam dissing sugafree, amg, 2nd ll none. maybe kokane aint like it.

i dont think that nigga gives a fuck about that...

and kokane was there when they took that flick... thats funny. it was out in ny a couple months ago....