Kobe will get socked up!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Kobe act like he is hard but Webber aint Reggie Miller Webber would thump Bryant!!!

C

CinFul-1

Ma$$MURDA said:
FUCC YA'LL HATERZ LAKERZ GAME 7 96-93. LAKERZ WIN. WATCHING GAME SIX RIGHT NOW YO. KOBE STILL M.V.P FINALS
I'm watching the game DUH!!! I'm a Suns Fan I dont care about either team, So I always go fot the Underdog in that Case.

Kobe will get thrown now him and George wanted some from Divac LOL

C

CinFul-1

That shits funny the way Kobe beat the fuck out of Miller, he thinks he is Tyson now!!!! Kobe couldn't hang with Webber in a fight he better stick to fighting 1, 2 and 3 spot players and leave the big dudes alone. If Bryant would have hit a big man with that elbow he hit Bibby with, Bryant would have got mopped up.

May 12, 2002
Man Reggie was rolling Kobe on the announcers table.Kobe got treated.Not only that when Kobe elbowed yes ELBOWED ,he now has history doing this, Childs he got chin checked nicely.Childs is a little cat and he dumped on Hobe.Bobby J or Bibby could take Hobe no fuckin doubt.