Kobe Bryant leads ALL players in All-Star voting.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Na kid, I called you out right now, and your ass crawled into your little corner with nothing to show but "I aint got time". Come with some REAL shit, fuck all that i dont wanna bullshit. Back up your word, if im such a lowsy predictor, PROVE IT. If not, then kill that shit. I predict your ass cant come up with a big list like you stated.

SCHOOLED!

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHHA, there you go again duckin... man up boy, quit being a little shit-talker, stop sellin them tickets, and fess up to your lies. Called you out again and you bitched out, not only that, but I made another correct prediction in saying you would nitch out. There are people reading these posts, and they see your ass lookin stupid, try to save yourself some dignity and show the picks, its an easy task right? Yea... I didnt think so.

SCHOOLED!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Oh man are u serious??? There are other people readin this!! DAMN!! Im done here!! Hahahahahaha!! Everyone on this board knows u dont know shit about sports and that u ride Ko-Me's dick!! It aint workin homie!! I know tryin to gain some respect back, but it aint happeneing!! U lose like usual!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
How have I lost, when all that is going on here is me calling you out for those picks and you bitch out? It is working, cause your ass STILL hasnt shown the proof, yes everyone IS watching. Im showing them the Liar and Hater you really are. I will continue to do so untill you start coming REAL like you have been telling lies about too.

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR has hit an all time low everyone! Damn I hate to see you like this. Next time dont try sellin them tickets around here or someone else is going to pull your card too.

SCHOOLED

Apr 25, 2002
I prefer that no one be on my side, I dont want nor do I need help. Its funny, cause there isnt a damn person here jumping in your defense, cause even your hatin' squad cant save you now. Better start PM'n them "Hey come in this thread and bash nitro he's killin me" ROFL

SCHOOLED!