Kobe Bryant leads ALL players in All-Star voting.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
For the first time Kobe Bryant leads the entire NBA in the allstar voting. This is nothing less then expected from one of, if not the best player in the NBA. Averaging 27.7 points, 7.1 assists, 7.6 rebounds, and 2.2 steals per game, this comes as no suprise to anybody that follows the sport.

This NBA Super-Star who people (particularly those on this message board) say lacked in defense (one aspect in which Jordan excelled) is a mid-season candidate for Defensive Player of the Year. If he wins, this will be Kobe's second time achieving the award.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
So what does that say about V.Carter leadin every year before this!! he was never the best player! We have some biased fans!! To bad they dont use these votes for MVP!! hahaha!! He might have a chance then!! And as for D. Player of year, I guarantee he wont win that either. That will go to either these players K. Garnett, T. McGrady, R. Artest, not sure about which centers may be candidates as well!! But if it aint a big man, one of those players will win it!! Try your Ko-Me campaign somewhere else, cause MVP & Defensive player aint cuttin it for him!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
So what does that say about V.Carter leadin every year before this!! he was never the best player! We have some biased fans!!
It means he's the best player for that position according to the fans, DUH.

KINGCZAR said:
I guarantee he wont win that either. That will go to either these players K. Garnett, T. McGrady, R. Artest, not sure about which centers may be candidates as well!! But if it aint a big man, one of those players will win it!!
Just like the Cowboys beat the niners? Just like Vick got MVP? Just like the Eagles won the superbowl? I dont have enough time in the day to go on, but you get my point. Are you sure that has nothing to do with your hate for him? He is up for it, thats good enough for right now.

SCHOOLED!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw homie the fans vote for their favorite players homie!! Their is always sum dilemma in the votin, and most of us know Ko-me is a top 15 player and not a MVP nor Defensive player candidate!! Dream on!! Show me where Ko-Me is a candidate for Defensive player of year!! I should u he wasnt a choice for MVP!!! And about your pics.....Just like the Whiners beating the Bucs, just like the Fakers beating Sac earlier, just like the Fakers reachin .500 before end of january!! Damn I dont have enough time to keep namin yo booboo picks!! U feel me though!!! And dogg u seem to wanna follow me with this trademark shit, but u cant seem to stick with one! First it was "Got You" bitten from mine, now u sayin "Schooled" which is weak and not catchy!! Try again!! GOT EM!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Show me where Ko-Me is a candidate for Defensive player of year!!
Go to the link that had those 5 MVP candidates, and in the top right corner are 5 other catagories. Click the defensive player one. I cant find the link to any of those pages.

KINGCZAR said:
And about your pics.....Just like the Whiners beating the Bucs, just like the Fakers beating Sac earlier, just like the Fakers reachin .500 before end of january!! Damn I dont have enough time to keep namin yo booboo picks!!
1.) The first 2 so called "picks" were not picks, it was me sticking with my team no matter what. If it were money or something, I would not have picked them.
3.) I never picked the Lakers to get to .500, i picked "neither" and it looks like my prediction was right. Go check the thread you liar.

You dont have enough time? You cant even name one single time I made an serious pick and it went bad. Just cause i stand by my team dont mean shit. You just mad cause i got a gang of your bad picks, a list that is just to big!

KINGCZAR said:
U feel me though!!! And dogg u seem to wanna follow me with this trademark shit, but u cant seem to stick with one! First it was "Got You" bitten from mine, now u sayin "Schooled" which is weak and not catchy!! Try again!! GOT EM!!!!!
Clearly you didnt ream my posts the first 5 or so times when i said its not my trademark, and I only say it when i school you. It must be gettin to you. You just wish a GURU like me would follow you, but your just mad cause i school you on the daily, and leave your ass saying "spell check id your friend" Got You!

SCHOOLED!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
the All-Star starters shouldn't be on fan vote alone..why you ask?? 2words...Yao Ming....hes havin a decent year but come on.....and as for Defenive player of the year Queen Czar...ill be willing to wager that Ben Wallace or Jermaine O'neal will win it before your 3....most likely Ben...who is havin another monter year...Take Em!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Nitro GH said:
"spell check id your friend"][/SIZE]
Spell check is your friend!!!!

And I dont care who is yo team, if u make a prediction then it counts!!! So like I said u lost homie!! I can admit my wrong picks, u try to down play them!!! Try Again!!!! Yo cutchoke, if u read my shit, I said those 3 players as non centers!! So B. Wallace is a center idiot!! J. Oneal aint winnin shit though!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
And I dont care who is yo team
Grammar is your friend!

I dont try to downplay them, If the Lakers were without SHAQ and Kobe, I would still make the sig bet, even if it were a sure loss. That superbowl pick is a real pick. Fuckit, ill let those "picks" go as losses, dont mean shit to me. You say the list goes on, were all watching, let me see you name some other of my bad picks, and have links to the threads to prove it.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw nitro I aint like u, I dont need to prove nuthin on this board, I dont research and look up links for u mane, u can do that on yo own, I was just makin the same point as u homie!! Gotcha! And there u go again with the grammer thingy, when its not needed! If any thing u should have said spell check, but its not a mispelled word, I always say "yo" for your, but u dont comprehened when a word is accidently mispelled or on purpose!! Take a class! Sharky poo, thats a shame that u as a faker fan, dont have confidence in Ko-Me as defensive player of year!! But atleast u bein real!! Also that would be coo if B. Wallace wins that award, u act like I would be mad if he won it! I know he is a candidate, but I guess most of yall cant read!! I listed the players I though were nominees which I said were non-centers dummy!! Wallace is a center!! Try again u cry baby, and be yoself when u come on this board!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Naw nitro I aint like u, I dont need to prove nuthin on this board, I dont research and look up links for u mane, u can do that on yo own, I was just makin the same point as u homie!! Gotcha!
You didnt get shit. Your point was VOID, as mine was real. You really do have a long list of bad picks, I dont. Try again.

KINGCZAR said:
And there u go again with the grammer thingy, when its not needed! If any thing u should have said spell check, but its not a mispelled word, I always say "yo" for your, but u dont comprehened when a word is accidently mispelled or on purpose!!!
The same can be said for alot of people when you spell check them. Why would I say spell check when you didnt mis-spell anything. Your grammar on that sentence was poor, i got you on it. Its a stupid thing to do, but when faced against me on sports, and all your ass has left to say is spell check shit, imma get that ass on that too!

CZAR, you use the fact that those 5 MVP candidates were the only ones on espn.com, and you thought that meant a whole lot. You say you keep it real, but when Kobe shows up on the same fucking website for defensive player of the year, your ass still bash's him. You say were Biased? Got You!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I know it hurts that Ko-Me aint close to bein a MVP candidate!! But I did check defensive player list and yes Ko-Me was there, but I really dont trip on that award!! MVP is the main shit for awards and Ko-Me aint there!! Plus Ko-Me wont win Defensive player either so take that!! And as for the spell check thing I do that for fun and when I get fools on it, it dont be misspelled words on purpose like "u" inplace of "you" it be like "loose" instead of "lose", but I figured u wouldnt get that, since u dont know much!!! And keep yo bad picks comin cause u got alot of them!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
And keep yo bad picks comin cause u got alot of them!! GOT EM!!!
Im callin you on some shit again, name them all. Here ill make it easy name 5, and ill let you use the 49ers one and the lakers one, since you will have big trouble.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
T-Mac is the best player in the nba.
Kobe will always recieve more publicity,just for the simple fact he's playing in Loss Angeles(huge media,tradition),and he's a shooting guard for Shaq's championship teams.AOL had his mug on the ballot link,and little kids tend to love him,....he's Generation Z's Michael Jordan.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg I dont waste my time on here, tryin to remember all your weak ass picks. Now if we did it for money that would be different!! So call it what u want, but dont got time to look up your losses, it aint gonna do nuthin for me, I already know u are a lousy predictor!! GOT EM!!!