Klusterfuck EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
You thinking his next LP could be his biggest yet ?
im thinking it is...the solo releases are getting better and better with each release, dude's music is growing. Midwest Choppers went frm a Dope track with relatively unknown features to one of the biggest/most massive tracks of all time with some of today's biggest artists. He's pretty much mainstream now in the sense that everybody and they mama know who tech n9ne is, as the stage is getting bigger and more resources are becoming available i think were bout to get an album thats going to eclipse his previous work

Aug 16, 2003
He talked about some upcoming songs with Busta Twista and that hes working on the new album right now at the KC show.

Tech is moving that shit to a whole other level....but In the back of my head...I keep thinking that Tech needs to hurry the hell up lol. Hes not getting any younger!

May 7, 2008
I dont think we need to worry about tech retiring.

Because if he did im sure he would still be releasing a CD a year from all the shit he never released and he probably has enough unreleased material to retire now and still release heaps of cds.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Actually, Rob has stated in the past that there's not much unreleased material these days. They've exhausted the "back catalog" if you will with Vintage Tech and some of the tour compilations, whereas the newer material they have found ways of getting out there (such as the bonus downloads and tour compilations and such).

May 1, 2009
after listening a couple more times, id say my favorites would be klusterfuk and cant stand me, then ugly duckling and dkny, then blur.

the long intros are annoying, always having to try to fast forward to the actual start of the song. the outros arent as bad since you can just next it.

Jan 8, 2006
They've exhausted the "back catalog" if you will with Vintage Tech and some of the tour compilations,
Vintage Tech was like 7 or 8 years ago. and the tour compilations had a total of like 6 tech songs. I'm sure there's not heaps of unreleased tracks.... but probably a decent amount

Nov 6, 2005
No. Theres really not. There are SOME I'd imagine... but a majority of the Tech music you havent heard are probably REALLY old, or REALLY owned by someone else.