KIngs TAKE GAME 5!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
You know what Im sayin?What the fucks the excuse now.Did the Kings cheat?Does Kobes stomach hurt?Did the Lakers come out terrible?Does Phil have a dick in his ear?ha haaaa The Kings took they best shot hung in there and played and the Lakers couldnt get lucky two games in a row.Its the Kings turn...

May 16, 2002
Both clubs played a intense nice game...It just so happen the ball wouldnt go down for Bryant in those Kritikal seconds...Just the way the ball bounces sometimes...Hell of a effort though bye both clubs..All I know is Bibby has been a Lethal Weapon in these Playoffs...Lakers have no answer for the man...

Round 6 from Staples....Lets Get Ready To Rumble once again...Cant wait!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
@ LYRISICC WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ....THE SAME FOOLS HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE GAME 1,L.A FANS AND KING FANS,WIN OR LOSE,WHO THREW YOU A BONE....BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES SHAQ FOULED OUT..AND YES ITS HIS FAULT.IM JUST SAYING THATS THE DIFFRENCE IN THE GAME.....

May 7, 2002
yea..that was an intense game though. fourth quater kings could not connect at all. field goals or free throws. so when bibby made that shot....with like 8 seconds to go. ..ooooo man. i was praying kobe would not hit his signiture clutch shot. kings did play an overall bad fourth quater though. i gotta hand it to bibby though...thats my man.

Game 1..... Hmmmm...... I was parlayin at a spanish festival, But saw part of it, yet was enjoyin myself to much to get on the net therfor was'nt really speakin on it, but did... check one of my last 14 posts its in there somewhere.

Shaq Fouled out, Big Deal there was only 3 Minutes left.
Another Difference...
Peja hasnt played in almost 20 days, hes rusty, but woulda changed alota shit in this series if he never sprained his ankle right? but no excuses, just like shaq foulin out.
It's the outcome, not the “But If” theory

Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
ITS GOING TO A GAME 7 ,,,,THATS WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO SEE ANYWAY..SO LOOK FOR MORE LOUSY OFFICIATING THIS TIME THE CALLS WILL GO AGAINST THE KINGS TO ENSURE A GAME 7...$$$$$$
tru tru............officiating HAS BEEN fucking lousy.........they need to figure that shit out..........but uh, like my boy mr. typcee said...."KINGS IN 6"

May 5, 2002
was doug christie cryingwhen he fouled out??? he stayed after practicce all those hours to score 8 points and foul out.... thats coo good game by both teams
lakers in seven

Apr 25, 2002
i'm not happy with the out-come

but... damn good game

no more lakers in 6

fuck'in kobe.... building a house with all those bricks..

shaq did good though... but he can't be the only one...

you all just better hope Mike Bibby dosen't get hurt....

he's wining the games for sac...

point blank if he wasn't there.... nether would his team

he's a baller... got major heart..

LAKERS