KINGDOMS OF AMALUR: RECKONING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
surprised no one has made a thread about this game. big open world rpg, it's basically skyrim meets world of warcraft and it looks magnificent. check it out for yourselves.

oh and it's released in about two weeks.

[video=youtube;Ph245qWavKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph245qWavKs[/video]

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I played the demo and I thought it was pretty cool but there was something about it I just didn't like. I don't know what it was. It won't be a day one buy for me but I'll keep an eye on it and see what the reviews say when it comes out.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
combat system looks the same as everyone elses.

they need to start making games that require you to aim, not just hack n slash point and click

Jun 11, 2004
Looks promising. I will have to see the reviews. I wonder how big and open it will be? A lot if games make the "open world" claim when they are hardly that...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this shit is like skyrim with a way better combat system and a nice third person view a must buy

Jun 11, 2004
Anybody fuckin with this game? I tried the demo and wasn't really diggin the gameplay and graphic style, but I'm curious what any siccness member whos put in some time thinks of it.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
No one's into this game? I'm about 30-40 hours in and I'm liking the game. The combat system is pretty simplistic unfortunately even with the abilities/moves you pick up as you level up and the fact that you can't jump always drives me crazy in games.

All in all it's a fun game that it seems you can put a grip of time in and once you start playing it kind of squashes all the Elder Scrolls rip off stuff that people (including myself) thought before the game dropped.

Mar 12, 2010
This game is fun just got it this weekend so havent been able to really put alot of time in but it is simplistic button smashing. some of the characters i have encountered have annoying dialogue but like i said just getting into the game

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
This game is fun just got it this weekend so havent been able to really put alot of time in but it is simplistic button smashing. some of the characters i have encountered have annoying dialogue but like i said just getting into the game
Yeah unfortunately it doesn't get much more difficult than what you're playing now. I usually level up as much as possible in these games doing side missions etc. If it wasn't for the story I wouldn't be playing it much there was only one fight that really gave me trouble, and granted I haven't beaten the game but really if you save your fateshifts for final bosses or cave bosses you shouldn't really come close to dying.