king t went in on ap 9 on fb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ice T has always been garbage and I listened to rap in the late 80's (yeah I'm only 32 lol)

Beastie boys are fucking wack as fuck too, I know everyone will get mad here, but it's true, just like Eminem is shit and is only a good diss rapper.

Walkin @Walkin .....in los angeles u sneak into parties when u can...and i used 2 rap pretty good when i was 10-11 so the big homies would take me 2 battle ppl.
Yeah you are still one of my favourite artists, I grew up on Pac and Eazy

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Have a nigga taken care of 4 what??? Over a bitch??? That would destroy all his credibility imo. Where im from we checc the bitch, not the nigga. Life is about choices and decisions. If the bitch chose, u either thank the nigga 4 takin a rotten hoe off your hands or u do what a jealous poodle would do. They say pimpin aint easy....and neither is controllin an ambitious bopper. This topic is dry.
this is game folks.

Aug 17, 2011
lol.. tay, u goin out ur way 2 talk down on ice-t's cred.......not sayin u aint speakin the real, but almost sounds to me like yall had some personal problems.. or maybe u always felt he was a buster and this was ur chance 2 speak on it??

but fuck all that, whatever happened wit this situation? did ap9 beat the pussy or is ice-t/coco still in denial? where the pics at, cud?

Props: YOUNGNUTT
Aug 17, 2011
fsheez, just seems a lil strange u goin all in, like it might be personal.....but are u forgetting who put king-t on? go check out king-t's first video "bass"...whos at the end of that video?...king-t gives credit to ice-t for puttin him on, he says it himself on "tha triflin album" . not sayin ice-t the greatest rapper ever, but he definitely deserves a lot more credit as a game-changer, brobro.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I dont care who put who on, cuz what i was generally speaking on had nothin 2 do with rap at all. Just happens 2 be 2 rappers involved with a woman that probably is playin and has played both them niggas. Coco aint said shit really so s/o 2 coco....if we was robbin a bank out of the 4 i would choose her as my accomplice cuz everybody else talkin out of anger and bein all defensive

Feb 8, 2003
I dont care who put who on, cuz what i was generally speaking on had nothin 2 do with rap at all. Just happens 2 be 2 rappers involved with a woman that probably is playin and has played both them niggas. Coco aint said shit really so s/o 2 coco....if we was robbin a bank out of the 4 i would choose her as my accomplice cuz everybody else talkin out of anger and bein all defensive

^
True shit

Niggas be talking too much and giving too much info nowdays.

Aug 17, 2002
Hoho I mean coco can't speak on this situation without embarrassing herself though. There is really not much left for her to say. That's why she's not talking anymore as opposed to trying to keep it cool. When this story first popped and there was room for doubt, she was talkin.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
that was the electro style. that was west coast hip hop at that time. not sayin dude is a real "OG", but he is deff a west coast rap pioneer. Ice T, Dr. Dre, and Kid Frost all started out doing electro hip hop, then all changed their styles real quick to last in the game. Egyptian Lover, LA Dream Team, Arabian Prince, Rodney O and cats like them were the type of acts that died out when the music scene changed.
Rodney O and Joe Cooley actually had a decent run after that era...

But you dont hear me though!!!

Sep 23, 2006
fsheez, just seems a lil strange u goin all in, like it might be personal.....but are u forgetting who put king-t on? go check out king-t's first video "bass"...whos at the end of that video?...king-t gives credit to ice-t for puttin him on, he says it himself on "tha triflin album" . not sayin ice-t the greatest rapper ever, but he definitely deserves a lot more credit as a game-changer, brobro.
You sound like a faggot shut the fuck up