Kinda On Topic...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Got some bad news Everyone, They've found us over at Therealtechn9ne

Here comes everybody from there
Ok (again) I'm not reading through all these posts but there are three things I have to say....

1. They already knew
2. Weren't YOU from there?
3. I have to admit back in 2001 I ran on the original tech forums untill JL graced me with the link to the sicc. He had no idea what he was doing. Lol.

Miss that dude. Good people.

Let them come... We'll run off the bad ones and keep the good ones. I still don't know why we can't get rid of Nate though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I welcome them. They just won't wreck the fucking site with all that "IZ TECH A BLOOD", "WHERE DA HOZ AT?", mindless discussion they participate in. It won't be hard to stifle anyone who thinks they can ride on my ability to verbally fuck them up and delete their sillyness with quickness. Also, with my ADMIN connects, it won't be hard to pink or make anyone disappear that doesn't comply with our rules.

With that said, WE WILL ALL WELCOME THEM IF THEY COME, GUYS. Only after they fuck up will we take proper measure to let them know they fuckin up.

May 31, 2007
LMAO... Trading like Pokemon cards and shit
This is great.. Make them an offer they cannot refuse... If they took it....Theyd get a rapper. While us on the other hand is a "shit" website

Sep 17, 2008
Check out this shit on there about Keyshia Cole

Head on over to Keyshia Cole's myspace and let her know about "Blown Away" I already said my piece to her and this is the response I got back from one of her gay 15 year old male fans that sings her shit in the shower, lmao...

"fuck you you broke ass tachnician how dare you say shit about keysha your just a broke ass motherfucker stuff your white head up your ass and dont hate appreciate keysha sorry ya have to deal with assholes like this everyday."

Hit her up Technicians, blow her and her "fans" away...
Now if thats not retarted, someone tell me what is.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm a bit concernicus not only from them coming to this board, but quite a few of the guys who have been on this board for a while are expert instigators. I can see it eventually getting ugly if this board doesn't at least give them the benefit of the doubt.