Kinda On Topic...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
is anyone on there " the beast" nevermind guess its the mighty o ...i have a feeling a lot of people are gonna be serious when they say

"site sucks they dont know shit" mainly because we run them all off lmao

Dec 24, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

JdashRIDE = This site sucks.. Dont even waste ur time joining it
bob sanders = there is not a free download, it sucks nobody important post there, there are no downloads at all, forum is inactive....waste of time...stay here. trust me its so much better here just a bunch of noobs at the siccness who like lil wayne and mainstream
jake921660 = Yeah its a shit website
THE BEAST = YOU MOTHERFUCKER. yeah i agree with JRide they are a bunch of faggots over there who know nothing about strange.
Strange Static = Ya that place is just BAD! This is the forum to be on, Dont waste your time

FUCKIN PRICLESS

Dec 24, 2008
Nah my satellite internet is just laggin right now..

Hows ying yang twins say it? my computers bought to go THROUGH THE WINDOW! THROUGH THE WALL!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lmao that dude IS A former member....looks at his lds diss post...this is gonna get good

Well you probally don't know but L.D.S and Asmo are mods on that site n that site is a fuckin Joke. NO JOKE. these cats over there think they run shit i know cause i was a member L.D.S is the biggest hipocrite on TRT9 and asmo is hangin off his nuts like a ittle fuckin penis head he is. L.D.S That Foe fuckin smack talkin bitch that he is likes to try n be the boss about everything over there now he comes here thinkin he's over at the siccness talkin like he runs shit here two. and his favotite line is KIDS like he's the Big bad wolf or some shit. Well if that's the case why is a big bad grown man like you even listin to Rap in general if your so grown up son go to your tap dancin lesson fool. I ain't sayin this shit cause i can't stand those fuckin little dick ridin smack talkin punks. I'm sayin it cause it's real talk n if you cats don't wanna belive me that's cool too

lmao@ them thinkin they know more than we do.....ha