Kimbo Slive Vs. Tank Abbott In September...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
I guess we'll find out...

During the CFFC PPV last night, which saw street-brawler Kimbo Slice tap out over-the-hill pro boxer Ray Mercer in an exhibition bout, the hype for Kimbo's next fight began.

After his victory, Kimbo was celebrating in the ring when Tank Abbott entered. The two were respectful to one-another at first. It got heated briefly, but nothing really crazy happened. The two challenged each other to a fight.

During the post-fight press conference, it was announced that Kimbo vs. Tank Abbott would take place for Cage Fury Fighting Championship in September.

Oct 5, 2004
The Anti-Vidual said:
I think he's got a great chance, Tank Abbott's an old piece of shit.
i dont really think it could of been put into better words.. i used to be a HUGE tank abbott fan, i liked when he got tapped out an left the ring all pissed cuz he didnt think it was a just victory to be submitted. but i seen a recent fight of his he couldnt even go a minute an a half without being completely drained.. dude needs to hang em up for real.. kimbo's gonna eat him up