Killzone 2 New Vids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2005
Killzone 2 is the first big game to come out this year. The hype for this game is huge. Reviews of the game say it delivers. Things like online multiplayer is dope, graphics and physics is top notch. A First-Person cover system. If you havent heard bout the game I suggest you watched these vids (suggest watching the HD versions). I can't fucking wait to play this shit.

HEY CAN A MOD FIX THE VIDS I DON'T KNOW WHY IT DOESN'T SHOW UP PLEASE

Jun 24, 2005
I watched some vids from gametrailers.com and have been tracking this game for some time now. I finally decided to get a PS3 (using the Sony Card). This is the game I knew was gonna make me get a PS3. The game looks amazing and I can't wait for it.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Killzone 2 is the first big game to come out this year. The hype for this game is huge. Reviews of the game say it delivers. Things like online multiplayer is dope, graphics and physics is top notch. A First-Person cover system. If you havent heard bout the game I suggest you watched these vids (suggest watching the HD versions). I can't fucking wait to play this shit.

HEY CAN A MOD FIX THE VIDS I DON'T KNOW WHY IT DOESN'T SHOW UP PLEASE

delete everything to the left of your equal sign including the sign itself in the youtube link and they'll show up.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I hope the online is as good as call of duty, too many FPS games have disappointed me recently with their crap online mode e.g. far cry 2 and battlefield bad company