Killin' It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
came out 2 years ago..

and this is easily one of the hardest features he's done. period

that verse alone shits on most of what he's done with anyone else

Nov 6, 2005
Saw is intelligent, but the track lacks.... something, to me.

Now, Killin it, Kill em off, Millenium Mitch... Those are some of my fav less well known tracks.

Feb 26, 2003
I loved that verse "Tech N9ne I'm a E-Tard..."
Great all the way through. Something I did recently stumble upon was:
Get Your Attention (ft. Big Krizz Kaliko & Gina McFadden)
That song makes me laugh every time. Is that shit fairly new or have I been slackin?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I loved that verse "Tech N9ne I'm a E-Tard..."
Great all the way through. Something I did recently stumble upon was:
Get Your Attention (ft. Big Krizz Kaliko & Gina McFadden)
That song makes me laugh every time. Is that shit fairly new or have I been slackin?
It was released on the Strange Noize 08 VIP Package CD

it didn't make the cut for Killer..

Nov 6, 2005
one of my fav. Tech verses, what you talkin bout??

But the standout of the song was the damn beat, fuckin amazing.
I believe he thought you believed a song called What you Talking About???, to contain one of techs best verses. In which case his mind made the logical conclusion that you were speaking about the BG Bulletwound track called Ya Name, where he states, Whats ya name boy, what ya talkin bout.

Oct 25, 2006
I believe he thought you believed a song called What you Talking About???, to contain one of techs best verses. In which case his mind made the logical conclusion that you were speaking about the BG Bulletwound track called Ya Name, where he states, Whats ya name boy, what ya talkin bout.
Thanks for clearing that up Asmodeus. That's what I meant, I looked through my whole Tech Feature list and google and didn't find it, but it turns out you weren't talking about another song. Gee, slow moment for me.