KILLER IS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Fucking great. Killer 1 is hard as fuck... Killer 2 is masterfully written.. Tech has done it again...Killer is for sure Killer... only one skippable for me, and its just the end of I Am Everything..

Wheaties is great, Tech and Shawnna kill it. Im loving the Get the Fuck Outta Here beat... Everyone puts it down aswell. The Waitress is an instant favorite.. unbelievably catchy. Tech rips CryBaby..Shit Is Real is the shit.. love the concept. Blackboy is a sick feature track.. again everyone puts it down. Great lyrics in Pillow Talkin. but I dont like the chorus as much.. maybe it'll grow on me.

The Dark Side is really on some other shit.. Tech unleashed his flow on these tracks, completely murdering each verse. How fucking good is Hope For A Higher Power? WOW. Poisonous has a hypnotic feel and leads into Too Much very well.. Too Much had me flippin out. Tech and Kutt need more tracks together...

I need to listen to the second disc again to break it down.. but my first listen was very good. im loving both

Nov 6, 2005
lol, we need a running REVIEW thread.
But seeing as this is one of his berst albums to date, then i think ill address everyone of these threads. HARU HARU HARU!!!

May 12, 2008
I was way too tempted and listened to the first cd off killer with Shak3s...all I can say is every song I have listened to so far is worthy of being a big hit single. While I am lost in terms of deciding a favorite song I do have to say Hope For A Higher Power blew my mind. It just got better each verse and with a twist in the end. Favorite album though, hands down, so far (even though I haven't listened to 2nd cd yet.)

Aug 31, 2005
lol, we need a running REVIEW thread.
But seeing as this is one of his berst albums to date, then i think ill address everyone of these threads. HARU HARU HARU!!!
yeah i thought about throwing one together, but i didnt want to seem like some board attention whore, and i really dont know how great i did on the Killer thread

Mar 16, 2005
I haven't listened to any songs except for whats is in the Sicctunes right now (don't rememebr names sorry), but please please please please tell me those are the 2 worse tracks on cd's. I didn't like either one and I keep reading everyone say this is tight start to finish, best cd etc... but I really was not feeling those 2 songs.

Apr 14, 2006
Hope For A Higher power is sick as fuck! I'm only through part of the first disc and I'm loving every bit of it. Waitress and Black Boy are tight too, but I haven't heard anything yet that I don't like.
I can't wait until I get off work so I can listen to this on the way home. I think I'll have to take the long way just so I can have more listening time (before the kids go to bed).