killarado SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
lets keep it real...those are DENVER bloods, not "killarado" or more specfically "tha springs". hahaha

YEH SPRINGS ALL SUR.CRIP AND GD'S....BLOODS IS OUTNUMBERED BUT THEY SOME SAVZ JUST LIKE ME N MINE!

BUT THERES LIKE 2 CRIP SETS THAT ARE DEEP AS FUK IN THA SPRINGS.....81ST STREET (ESHC) AND CARVER PARK...

AND DONT GET MNE STATED WIT SURENOS....THERES LIKE 15 SUR SETS OUT HERE

Jun 5, 2004
YEH SPRINGS ALL SUR.CRIP AND GD'S....BLOODS IS OUTNUMBERED BUT THEY SOME SAVZ JUST LIKE ME N MINE!

BUT THERES LIKE 2 CRIP SETS THAT ARE DEEP AS FUK IN THA SPRINGS.....81ST STREET (ESHC) AND CARVER PARK...

ITS NOT HARD TO BE MEXICAN N WEAR BLUE SHIT

Aug 17, 2007
AND KILLARADO SHIT IS SOME SHIT FROM THA SPRINGS.....WITCH HAS 600,000 PEOPLWE IN IT....AND A HIGHER MURDER/GANG RELATED RATINGS THEN DENVER

FOO! LOL

Aug 17, 2007
its funny cause you got that "im trying extra hard, to be extra hard" 1994 misguided white kid with a mirror in his pocket that might have lived near some mexicans at one point look to you. Youre on here proclaiming your allegiance to a gang like you have something to prove online to a bunch of strangers, like we're all going to just worship you as some gangsta god because your a Norte from fuckin Colorado who knows a little lingo here and there.

GTFOH

* feel free to write me back a long list of why your so hard and why were all wrong , and you how we would all get smoked fuckin with you and your "killaz" cause you are so "real"

HOMIE WE BILT FROM A WHOLE DIFFERENT CLOTH.....YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WAT I REALY BE BOUT.....

COME SEE OR SHUT THA FUK UP.....HOMIE I WOULD HAVE YOU SUCKING YOUR THUMB IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE.

THINK YOU BAD,THINK IM FAKE....LETS FIND OUT PLAYA,FUK BOI YOU WILL GET DELT WIT!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
HOMIE WE BILT FROM A WHOLE DIFFERENT CLOTH.....YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WAT I REALY BE BOUT.....

COME SEE OR SHUT THA FUK UP.....HOMIE I WOULD HAVE YOU SUCKING YOUR THUMB IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE.

THINK YOU BAD,THINK IM FAKE....LETS FIND OUT PLAYA,FUK BOI YOU WILL GET DELT WIT!

thats it NIGGA, you betta be lucky I cant find a nonstop flight from sfo to denver ESE on delta , or else I'd cash in my last 25,000 frequent flier miles,my chase bonus points, pull my last $40 out the safe and use this american express giftcard my granny got me for my birfday BLOOD and come to Colorado, CUZZ.

greyhound aint even got no buses runnin to denver from frisco today so Ima keep banging on this keyboard reppin my set online and boasting of my gangs superiority to yours...cuzz its 2010 blood, and ese's aint playin around nowadays homeboy, feel me nigga?

Filth...sometimes its what you dont do or say that can say everything about you...

Peace in the middle east

2 stoges.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
If you so real, why aint u out in the streets bangin on them and handling them rather than bang on siccness lol. Youd rather be at home bangin on here and let ur area get infested with enemies.......

sad.

Mar 16, 2005
AND KILLARADO SHIT IS SOME SHIT FROM THA SPRINGS.....WITCH HAS 600,000 PEOPLWE IN IT....AND A HIGHER MURDER/GANG RELATED RATINGS THEN DENVER

FOO! LOL
THA SPRINGS... bangs hard with minorities

White alone - 284,673 (71.8%)
Hispanic - 59,472 (15.0%)
Black alone - 24,511 (6.2%)
Two or more races - 13,217 (3.3%)
Asian alone - 11,966 (3.0%)
American alone - 1,595 (0.4%)
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 687 (0.2%)
Other race alone - 283 (0.07%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Colorado-Springs-Colorado.html#ixzz175GGDPTe

THA SPRINGS.....is also not for squares

For population 25 years and over in Colorado Springs

High school or higher: 90.9%
Bachelor's degree or higher: 33.6%
Graduate or professional degree: 12.2%
Unemployed: 4.6%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Colorado-Springs-Colorado.html#ixzz175GWpL51

Also dont step or you may end up like one of the 15....yes 15 people murdered in 2009. or one of the 525 robberies or 1025 assults....REAL SHIT!

and how the fuck can nayone make a living there when most are either in govt (military) or working in high tech computer type jobs?????